When you check out at iPad from the Library IT Desk, you have access to a wide variety of apps.
In addition to the standard Apple apps, HHSL provides other apps for productivity, social media, and medical.
- Evernote – an app that allows you to create, edit, organize, sync, and share notes across devices.
- Lieberman’s iRadiology – provides access to over 500 radiology cases which allow scrolling and zooming of the images.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention – an app by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which allows access to health articles, “disease of the week,” and current updates regarding health concerns.
- QBank USMLE – an app by USMLEWorld, LLC which allows you to customize and create tests to fit your study preferences.
For a complete list of the apps we have available, go here.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @HealthyFA: #foodfri A5 Serving water instead of sugary drinks helps kids meet the AHA guidelines for limiting added sugar https://t.co/… about 6 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: 10 interesting facts about caffeine https://t.co/L1FHL26EiP via @LiveScience about 36 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CBSHealth: These teens were born with the help of an experimental infertility treatment w/ donor DNA - how are they doing now? https://… about 39 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NEJM: Medicine & Society: Unlearning Our Helplessness — Coexisting Serious Mental and Medical Illness by @LisaRosenbaum17 https://t.co/… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: The power of #blueberries https://t.co/X9DAmvx1R8 via @MayoClinicHS #antioxidants https://t.co/8X1peKi3zW about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Fatal measles complication more common than thought: U.S. study https://t.co/yoLkAG2yDF about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook