Are you in a reading rut? Do you need a break from your textbook? The library has recently acquired some new leisure reading books, so swing by our new books section across from the 4th floor library service desk. Here are some of our recently added titles:
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- The Boston Girl: A Novel by Anita Diamant
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
What books did we miss? Let us know what you’d like to see in our collection by recommending a purchase.
We’ve recently added several new titles to our collection and we hope you’ll stop by to check them out! If you need a break from your textbook, take a look at our new book section across from the 4th floor library service desk. We have a wide variety of books to choose from. Here are a few of our recent additions:
- Dr. Mütter’s marvels: a true tale of intrigue and innovation at the dawn of modern medicine by Cristin O’Keefe Aptowicz
- The monkey’s voyage: how improbable journeys shaped the history of life by Alan de Queiroz
- The body keeps the score: brain, mind, and body in the healing of trauma by Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D.
- Wild: from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
- Resident on call: a doctor’s reflections on his first years at Mass General by Scott A. Rivkees
- Infinitesimal: how a dangerous mathematical theory shaped the modern world by Amir Alexander
Is there something out there that you’d like to see on our shelves? We’re always looking for suggestions, so please feel free to recommend a purchase.
Some new leisure reading books have arrived and are now available on Sackler 4th floor. We’ve got drama, comedy, action, and more! Maybe you’ll find some great weekend or beach reading?
Have you read a great book lately and feel the library should own it? Give us a shout by filling out this book recommendation form!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @sweetfoodie: RT if you’re joining my #nutritionmonth twitter party (+prizes!) tomorrow at 11am PST! #rdchat #healthyliving http://t.co/… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: Caption this image by Yasha Shantha—and don't miss last week's winning captions: http://t.co/qCRtvhHjbt http://t.co/dHJG3cGLhZ about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: Well: Endometriosis Is Often Ignored in Teenage Girls http://t.co/QatcjaTaU7 about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Sign up now for tomorrow's #SurveyDesign seminar/webcast by @TuftsMedSchool's Susan Koch-Weser http://t.co/tYxy05U83S http:/… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Peer review fraud! | Major publisher retracts 43 scientific papers amid wider fake peer-review scandal http://t.co/w7aNobHKzt about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's snowing today! (Oh dear.) What a great day to study in the library. The service desk is open until 10PM and you can stay until 2AM. 12:17:40 PM March 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook