Are you in a reading rut? Do you need a break from your textbook? The library has recently acquired some new leisure reading books, so swing by our new books section across from the 4th floor library service desk. Here are some of our recently added titles:
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- The Boston Girl: A Novel by Anita Diamant
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
What books did we miss? Let us know what you’d like to see in our collection by recommending a purchase.
We’ve recently added several new titles to our collection and we hope you’ll stop by to check them out! If you need a break from your textbook, take a look at our new book section across from the 4th floor library service desk. We have a wide variety of books to choose from. Here are a few of our recent additions:
- Dr. Mütter’s marvels: a true tale of intrigue and innovation at the dawn of modern medicine by Cristin O’Keefe Aptowicz
- The monkey’s voyage: how improbable journeys shaped the history of life by Alan de Queiroz
- The body keeps the score: brain, mind, and body in the healing of trauma by Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D.
- Wild: from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
- Resident on call: a doctor’s reflections on his first years at Mass General by Scott A. Rivkees
- Infinitesimal: how a dangerous mathematical theory shaped the modern world by Amir Alexander
Is there something out there that you’d like to see on our shelves? We’re always looking for suggestions, so please feel free to recommend a purchase.
Some new leisure reading books have arrived and are now available on Sackler 4th floor. We’ve got drama, comedy, action, and more! Maybe you’ll find some great weekend or beach reading?
Have you read a great book lately and feel the library should own it? Give us a shout by filling out this book recommendation form!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Tufts' New Entry Sustainable Farming Project on WGBH News story on Nutrition Inequality http://t.co/YaAZscdvxy via @wgbhnews about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Who Ultimately Controls Diet Guidelines? Industry. http://t.co/0D6tfdgUYM about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsFinAid: RT @ADEAAGR Application cycle now open for NIH Loan Repayment Program. Up to $70k for 2 year research commitment. http://t… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dcatufts: P.T. Barnum ain't got time for that. #archives #Tufts #DCA #Barnum #longletters http://t.co/OTXBobvde5 about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Estonia Wants to Collect the DNA of All Its Citizens http://t.co/7ma8IR42eL about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: If your smoke alarm is chirping, time to replace the battery and then test the alarm! #NFPA #FirePreventionWeek2015 about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook