Are you in a reading rut? Do you need a break from your textbook? The library has recently acquired some new leisure reading books, so swing by our new books section across from the 4th floor library service desk. Here are some of our recently added titles:
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- The Boston Girl: A Novel by Anita Diamant
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
What books did we miss? Let us know what you’d like to see in our collection by recommending a purchase.
We’ve recently added several new titles to our collection and we hope you’ll stop by to check them out! If you need a break from your textbook, take a look at our new book section across from the 4th floor library service desk. We have a wide variety of books to choose from. Here are a few of our recent additions:
- Dr. Mütter’s marvels: a true tale of intrigue and innovation at the dawn of modern medicine by Cristin O’Keefe Aptowicz
- The monkey’s voyage: how improbable journeys shaped the history of life by Alan de Queiroz
- The body keeps the score: brain, mind, and body in the healing of trauma by Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D.
- Wild: from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
- Resident on call: a doctor’s reflections on his first years at Mass General by Scott A. Rivkees
- Infinitesimal: how a dangerous mathematical theory shaped the modern world by Amir Alexander
Is there something out there that you’d like to see on our shelves? We’re always looking for suggestions, so please feel free to recommend a purchase.
Some new leisure reading books have arrived and are now available on Sackler 4th floor. We’ve got drama, comedy, action, and more! Maybe you’ll find some great weekend or beach reading?
Have you read a great book lately and feel the library should own it? Give us a shout by filling out this book recommendation form!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Quick Summer Treats! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/ybz9ioN2mX 10:02:08 AM July 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Tufts Prof Sam Sommers talks sports and psychology on @SInow's "Your Brain on Sports" podcast https://t.co/eDB6bRxeca 02:28:00 PM July 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to @TuftsDental prof Daniel Green who is receiving the American Assoc of Endodontists' 2016 IB Bender Lifetime Educator Award! 11:46:24 AM July 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Independence Day Weekend | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/IjOdnaR2aJ http://t.co/E6Tkv84jKU 11:32:15 AM June 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: If this Tuesday feels like the longest Tuesday since 1992, that's because it is. #leapsecond http://t.co/fSVY3J2Cji http:… 09:54:12 AM June 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Sugary drinks linked to 180,000 deaths a year, Tufts study says: http://t.co/G9rEwhRhP9 09:23:21 AM June 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook