Hirsh has revamped their learning guides and put them in a new system. Need help finding databases to search, looking for tips on how to find reserve items, or need the PBL Toolbelts? We’ve got all this and more in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library Research Guides.
On the main page, you will see that guides created based on academic subjects are arranged in collapsible menus based on category. Expand the category of interest to see all the individual guides.
The “Other” tab contains guides related to general library resources, services and miscellaneous tutorials. It will be a great resource, so be sure to check them out as you visit to see the new guides as they are added!
All of the guides in the new system have similar coloring and layout, so you can easily identify if you are in a HHSL Research Guide. We’ve even already migrated over the PBL Toolbelts.
What do you think? Let us know at the desk, or by dropping us an email or phone call. Is there any topic you’d like covered in a guide?
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @sciencemagazine: Unraveling the rules of "protein folding" could soon lead to a medical revolution: https://t.co/JcaDW0NcCT https://t.c… 03:48:22 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Turning Down The Background Noise Could Help Toddlers Learn https://t.co/XJNn4JQqAq 01:16:23 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NEJM: Article reviews medical tips for international travelers https://t.co/hIJLO2eeIC https://t.co/q9AsFRa8MM 12:12:59 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NIH: Use it or lose it! Visual activity may restore sight says @NatEyeInstitute study https://t.co/dvxhLVBLLj #NIHFlickr https://t.co/z… 10:56:32 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NEJM: Editorial: A Challenge in Vaccine Development — Neisseria meningitidis Serogroup B https://t.co/FzJNIL263c https://t.co/2qibUPCyNn 10:19:44 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHOAFRO: Female Genital Mutilation (#FGM) violates human rights, has NO health benefits & it must NEVER be performed #EndFGM https://t.… 09:55:34 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook