Hirsh has revamped their learning guides and put them in a new system. Need help finding databases to search, looking for tips on how to find reserve items, or need the PBL Toolbelts? We’ve got all this and more in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library Research Guides.
On the main page, you will see that guides created based on academic subjects are arranged in collapsible menus based on category. Expand the category of interest to see all the individual guides.
The “Other” tab contains guides related to general library resources, services and miscellaneous tutorials. It will be a great resource, so be sure to check them out as you visit to see the new guides as they are added!
All of the guides in the new system have similar coloring and layout, so you can easily identify if you are in a HHSL Research Guide. We’ve even already migrated over the PBL Toolbelts.
What do you think? Let us know at the desk, or by dropping us an email or phone call. Is there any topic you’d like covered in a guide?
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Black doctors have dealt with distrust and misperceptions for more than a century. https://t.co/aSSCiVOc88 02:42:59 PM December 09, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have everything you need! Make a gingerbread house! https://t.co/HSqqggiW0z 12:37:52 PM December 09, 2016 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heroin deaths surpass gun homicides for the first time, CDC data shows https://t.co/Wqc29o327w 11:14:39 AM December 09, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Spotlight report: The hidden cost of a broken mental health care system.https://t.co/XoFcdoJVVc https://t.co/HWYdcJHYpY 08:19:03 AM December 09, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeswell: Should the Food Industry Sneak Vegetables Into Food? https://t.co/UZ8BhdsTiq 11:42:30 AM December 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years https://t.co/jrCoGOLXY5 09:25:46 AM December 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook