Hirsh has revamped their learning guides and put them in a new system. Need help finding databases to search, looking for tips on how to find reserve items, or need the PBL Toolbelts? We’ve got all this and more in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library Research Guides.
On the main page, you will see that guides created based on academic subjects are arranged in collapsible menus based on category. Expand the category of interest to see all the individual guides.
The “Other” tab contains guides related to general library resources, services and miscellaneous tutorials. It will be a great resource, so be sure to check them out as you visit to see the new guides as they are added!
All of the guides in the new system have similar coloring and layout, so you can easily identify if you are in a HHSL Research Guide. We’ve even already migrated over the PBL Toolbelts.
What do you think? Let us know at the desk, or by dropping us an email or phone call. Is there any topic you’d like covered in a guide?
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @UF_IFAS: @scifri Some more tips from @UFlorida IFAS to help keep safe from #mosquito-borne diseases #SciFriLive #UFBugs http://t.co/vfJ… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: Tomorrow 10-11AM, FREE Yoga @ Schoolmaster Hill Franklin Park Get fit w/@BostonParksDept Summer Fitness http://t.co/0TgS… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Have you tried #REDCap yet? Manage your research data - join @TuftsCTSI's community of more than 900 users today: http://t.c… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Happy 120th birthday, Floating Hospital for Children! On July 25, 1894, Boston Floating Hospital was born on a rented … about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bottlenecks in Training Doctors http://t.co/TbfGFaZi4X Family/primary care is in demand! Consider Maine Track & have rewarding career about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Leonardo da Vinci, Neuroscientist http://t.co/ELOVmmNQbz about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook