Hirsh has revamped their learning guides and put them in a new system. Need help finding databases to search, looking for tips on how to find reserve items, or need the PBL Toolbelts? We’ve got all this and more in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library Research Guides.
On the main page, you will see that guides created based on academic subjects are arranged in collapsible menus based on category. Expand the category of interest to see all the individual guides.
The “Other” tab contains guides related to general library resources, services and miscellaneous tutorials. It will be a great resource, so be sure to check them out as you visit to see the new guides as they are added!
All of the guides in the new system have similar coloring and layout, so you can easily identify if you are in a HHSL Research Guide. We’ve even already migrated over the PBL Toolbelts.
What do you think? Let us know at the desk, or by dropping us an email or phone call. Is there any topic you’d like covered in a guide?
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Reading Novels at Medical School https://t.co/vJtt38rcT2 via @nytimeswell about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Out down that cake! BBC News - Office cake culture is 'danger to health' https://t.co/ZNesxTNMJ8 about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Bad News For Kids Who Don't Like Flu Shots https://t.co/fIQPA7114G 12:55:29 PM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Do you know what Hirsh Library used to look like?...Think Pink! #tbt | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/hh2Y4TjS7T 12:19:56 PM June 23, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Springfield Zoo monkey still on the lam: ‘Dizzy’ the monkey still on the loose in Springfield zoo https://t.co/iUaRIcnxEa via @BostonGlobe 11:46:52 AM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: "Only an estimated 38 percent of the U.S. population is eligible to donate blood." https://t.co/g1S3LGNhki 11:44:01 AM June 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook