Hirsh has revamped their learning guides and put them in a new system. Need help finding databases to search, looking for tips on how to find reserve items, or need the PBL Toolbelts? We’ve got all this and more in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library Research Guides.
On the main page, you will see that guides created based on academic subjects are arranged in collapsible menus based on category. Expand the category of interest to see all the individual guides.
The “Other” tab contains guides related to general library resources, services and miscellaneous tutorials. It will be a great resource, so be sure to check them out as you visit to see the new guides as they are added!
All of the guides in the new system have similar coloring and layout, so you can easily identify if you are in a HHSL Research Guide. We’ve even already migrated over the PBL Toolbelts.
What do you think? Let us know at the desk, or by dropping us an email or phone call. Is there any topic you’d like covered in a guide?
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTHealth: When memory fails, delight in the moment https://t.co/BVm2UNFu8J about 41 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: Walking 30-60 mins a day greatly reduces your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes. #NationalWalkingDay https://… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: U.S. #hepatitisC deaths hit all-time high https://t.co/yNz4WLVBco via @CNN about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsvet: Gypsy Gold, a TINY horse that does animal visitation therapy through Tufts Paws for People, has a huge impact: https://t.co/F… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: #Tufts researchers find silk keeps fruit fresh without refrigeration https://t.co/pTkt91Yypq https://t.co/JGyrnRN2Pi about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @US_FDA: It's Older Americans Month! Take some time to take a look at FDA’s Food Safety for Seniors. https://t.co/P4S3yfcXQO https://t.… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook