Hirsh has revamped their learning guides and put them in a new system. Need help finding databases to search, looking for tips on how to find reserve items, or need the PBL Toolbelts? We’ve got all this and more in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library Research Guides.
On the main page, you will see that guides created based on academic subjects are arranged in collapsible menus based on category. Expand the category of interest to see all the individual guides.
The “Other” tab contains guides related to general library resources, services and miscellaneous tutorials. It will be a great resource, so be sure to check them out as you visit to see the new guides as they are added!
All of the guides in the new system have similar coloring and layout, so you can easily identify if you are in a HHSL Research Guide. We’ve even already migrated over the PBL Toolbelts.
What do you think? Let us know at the desk, or by dropping us an email or phone call. Is there any topic you’d like covered in a guide?
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsDental: Did you know that April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month? Make sure you are receiving regular oral cancer exams- early detec… 11:06:17 AM April 19, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: The Team Science Toolkit has more than 800 resources to enhance team-based research. Check it out! http://t.co/U6STjytFIj 12:20:32 PM April 18, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: RT @USNewsHealth: Don't worry, be happy! @jeffhalevy explains how to kill #stress with kindness: http://t.co/REpVZJeiYR 12:20:01 PM April 18, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: "Diets may seem harmless, but they actually do a lot of collateral damage." Here's why: http://t.co/4edQHQ2to0 12:19:41 PM April 18, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Morning Light Exposure Tied To Lower Weight http://t.co/XtUv44rYee 12:19:18 PM April 18, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Have a Great Long Weekend! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/9FF4Tz0PfH 10:07:11 AM April 18, 2014 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook