Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Great news! You don't actually swallow spiders while you sleep: http://t.co/RN7njPQ0i1 via @sciam about 19 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: TUSDM is hosting a Boston Marathon Vigil for the Tufts community today, noon in the 15th floor Alumni Lounge. All are welc… about 21 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOPD: Take a first look at new @NIHFunding concepts/potential opportunities available | http://t.co/hYqMZAqPD8 02:26:06 PM April 14, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Mind Over Milkshake: How Your Thoughts Fool Your Stomach http://t.co/fzfsoCBaaf 09:35:15 AM April 14, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: On the criticism he got for choosing to debate creationism: "You may be right. Maybe it was a mistake. But we'll see." -@TheSci… 02:40:39 PM April 11, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: You asked, we answered: How effective a workout is running on that elliptical machine? #askwell http://t.co/Z9wzePOxlP 12:31:46 PM April 11, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook