Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- How dogs’ sensitive noses could change cancer diagnosis: https://t.co/VcO0gK78wS via @slate about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Planning an educational summer? Professional development @TuftsMedSchool includes Digital Strategies for Health Comm htt… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Early registration discount deadline is tomorrow (April 28)! https://t.co/6zOws5djBU https://t.co/cGz7tWAmGs about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Some light Friday reading! A Bit of Statistical Fun | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/sNBU5Mcp1O about 20 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Perspective | People think juice is good for them. They're wrong. https://t.co/9nOUwRW9xJ 01:05:48 PM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Prof Dan Dennett’s new book 'From Bacteria to Bach & Back’ tackles the philosophical question 'Why are there minds?'https:… 10:25:00 AM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook