Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Disparity in Life Spans of the Rich and the Poor Is Growing https://t.co/0rwrYXDebW about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: ICYMI: White House announces major investments in preventing #childhunger. Friedman's @usfoodpolicy contributed: https:… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TOOTH CUTE! <3 https://t.co/t70YsvHxOn about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dental schools adopt strategy to combat opioid abuse https://t.co/1B9NEn6auv via @BostonGlobe about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep an eye on our brothers and sisters during this cold snap! https://t.co/i3pCXJK3mT about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Consumers aren’t wild about genetic testing — nor are doctors https://t.co/nWfvc2A7WY via @statnews about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook