You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: New system treats back, joint, and limb pain through electrical pulses rather than drugs http://t.co/5PV7oIo2vY @TuftsP… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: Just in time to be snowed in: Keep warm with beloved books, from @nprbooks http://t.co/IkGDIXjMnY about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're still open until 5pm today, but Tufts University is CLOSED tomorrow 1/27/2015. Check for news & updates: http://t.co/a4Zx3xheAR about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The university will be closed on Tuesday, January 27, due to the winter storm. More info: http://t.co/4ppelLO2Zt about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We will close @ 5 pm today in anticipation of the #blizzardof2015. Stay safe & warm & check our blog for updates: http://t.co/5rxosGONgH about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cbquist: Today in 1849, Elizabeth Blackwell became the first woman to earn a medical degree in the United States. http://t.co/Cr0RuqIF5t 03:36:05 PM January 23, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook