You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Thank you #Ghostbusters stars @melissamccarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones for visiting today! http:… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: First IVF baby in US remembers Dr. Howard Jones, pioneering fertility doctor who died Friday http://t.co/tGrJ2vVubT about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: ICYMI: Cells from dental pulp could be used to treat macular degeneration. http://t.co/KupMfbBJDa #dental #research about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recipe for a Library | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/6r6yW0CI8N 11:58:57 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: HNRCA scientists found that low-calorie cranberry juice increased antioxidant capacity in 10 healthy older adults: http://t.co… 11:54:45 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: ICYMI: Three Tufts alums were featured in @Forbes for their app, @CymbalFM: http://t.co/Ai8Xg62HCO 11:53:20 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook