You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: 7 #tips for your #FourthOfJuly party: https://t.co/1duCbp3xPI #Foodie https://t.co/AmD67YPOpB about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hilarious! Placebo https://t.co/9of4mcW0eG via @newyorker about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CBSHealth: Mosquitoes seem to find these types of people irresistible. Are you one of them? https://t.co/7Cn6Tir0Gd https://t.co/46phC… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbhnews: How The Humble Orange Sweet Potato Won Researchers The World Food Prize https://t.co/leZTZ5IaaB https://t.co/hbOEyvYE51 about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: Researchers at @TuftsDental have reprogrammed non-healing tissue from diabetic foot ulcers as pluripotent stem cells https://t… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Germs in the subway are the harmless kind https://t.co/Sz7p3hDMGz 04:15:41 PM June 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook