You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NIH: May is Melanoma Prevention Month. #skincancer is often treatable if caught early: https://t.co/Zwpwub19n7 #NIHFlickr https://t.co/… about 28 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Elevated bladder cancer risk in New England & arsenic in drinking water from private wells: https://t.co/kEBiZzTRUI https://t.c… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsfootball: We had a great time on #EarthDay helping @MysticMyRWA clean up this weekend! #champsinthecommunity @TuftsAthletics https… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SparkPeople: Eggs are Egg-cellent https://t.co/55gWJ8yvXL about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Teeth_Matter: Why in heaven's name aren't teeth considered part of our health? A provocative article at @AlterNet https://t.co/vxThaC6t… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South Dakota Wrongly Puts Thousands in Nursing Homes, Government Says https://t.co/saVGz9h1KS about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook