You may have noticed staff surveying the floors of the library and wondered what they were up to.
What is being recorded on those Ipads when they are walking around? Does this affect me in any way?
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library has started conducting a statistical survey to find out how many people are using the library, how resources are being utilized, and when it is being used most. This information helps us to identify how patrons use the space and what we can do to make improvements in the future. Rest assured, we are NOT recording any identifying information. We hope that this data will help provide valuable information that will aid in future decision making. If you have any questions please feel free to ask us.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The elevator is now working again. Thank you for your patience. about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome back Jane Natches | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/il7JXViMVT about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The central library elevator is currently out of service so please use another one for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience. about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Got questions about cancer drugs? We have more than 100 summaries on individual drugs and combinations: http://t.co/LHfU2gJKxR about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ask Leo Episode Three | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/UUv7jnOmEp 09:03:32 AM August 26, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: What caused California's Napa Valley earthquake? http://t.co/vbg26OO17Z 10:25:58 AM August 25, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook