Join us Tuesday, June 17 from 12-1pm in Sackler 514 for a Lunch and Learn about the Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection from Henry Stewart Talks. The Collection, which offers over 1, 500 seminar-style talks from top researchers, is an excellent resource for teaching or CME and is available to the Tufts community through the library catalog.
Beth Cohen. Senior Account Manager and E-Learning Consultant will cover:
- A general view of e-resources and the changes taking place today
- A detailed tour of the website, including how to use special features, functions, and services provided
- The possibilities that exist for e-learning, using the talks in class, and embedding them in curriculum
- How to easily integrate the talks in your virtual learning space
- Options for earning CME credits
While the presentation will be geared more towards faculty and staff use, students are welcome to attend. Please RSVP by June 16.
We hope to see you there! But if you can’t make it, be sure to explore the collection!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- IOM Wants Big Change in Doc Training http://t.co/5j9wpf367m about 22 minutes ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Dr Margaret Chan's speech on #Ebola today in #Guinea http://t.co/NGLWwjtdZB about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Traveling Massachusetts Dentist Treats Children Suffering from Severe Cavities http://t.co/lPG6ovGLFd about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good lunch read by @WIRED "Yum, mold and proteobacteria! Scientists discovered a world of microbes on cheese rinds" http://t.co/twTVzMckHP about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDAFoodSafety: Not sure if food is safe to eat after a #Sharkado? 'AskKaren' our database of common #FoodSafety questions can help: ht… about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Need lunch under $10 in under 10 min? Check out Pita Kabob, this month's Under10 Lunch Spotlight | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/EzM2o0Ma36 10:14:39 AM July 31, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook