Today is the last day of MDConsult for the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
But do not fear for ClinicalKey is here. All e-books that were previously available via MDConsult are now available through ClinicalKey.
You can find ClinicalKey under Popular Links on the library homepage.
If you have any questions about using ClinicalKey, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-6705. You can also stop by the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4.
By PDGACO gaballaloans.co.uk
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- We have special hours for Memorial Day Monday! http://t.co/kodf9bStpI about 11 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: Sick Inmates Dying Behind Bars Despite Release Program http://t.co/NoNJI0YOYG about 16 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Meet the 2013-2014 Albert Schweitzer Fellows working on the health of underserved communities across the U.S. http://t… about 16 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reminder! The 6th floor of the HHSL will be closed starting TOMORROW, May 23rd through June. 03:11:58 PM May 22, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ADANews: June 3 webinar eyes oral health care for pregnant women http://t.co/qgJU1zcc6s 03:10:14 PM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: What is linear and #logisticregression & when should you use it? Find out 5/31 @ #tuftsctsi #researchdesign seminar: http://… 03:09:44 PM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook