Searching for basic information about a disease, treatment, signs & symptoms, or medical policy? The Toolbelt may be just the resource you need to find your answer.
Located in the orange “Popular Links” dropdown menu on the library homepage, the PBL Toolbelt can be accessed by logging into TUSK with your Tufts username and password.
Each toolkit is organized into a broad category for easy browsing. Each list is made by a librarian and contains the most useful and popular resources for answering common medical questions. The majority are electronic resources so you can access them from home!
We even include a useful guide for evaluating the resources you find to ensure they are top quality.
We welcome comments and feedback about the toolkits via our feedback survey!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @marionnestle: Politico's the money behind the fight over the dietary guidelines, out from behind the paywall. http://t.co/LpaXOTDqbn about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Author and @TuftsMedSchool faculty @aliabucci with her new book! http://t.co/3KplOj3Kp9 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @aliabucci: @TuftsHHSL shows off @TuftsMedSchool faculty publications, including my book on #alzheimersdisease! http://t.co/ePhs0IjFmx about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: VIDEO: Incredible story of Tufts MC NICU staffer who has fostered & adopted babies born w/narcotic addiction. @WGBH ht… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Scientists Grow Primitive Human Kidneys In A Dish http://t.co/YkeaezJolR about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NobelPrize: BREAKING NEWS The 2015 #NobelPrize in Chemistry is awarded to Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar: http://t.co/mlgE… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook