Searching for basic information about a disease, treatment, signs & symptoms, or medical policy? The Toolbelt may be just the resource you need to find your answer.
Located in the orange “Popular Links” dropdown menu on the library homepage, the PBL Toolbelt can be accessed by logging into TUSK with your Tufts username and password.
Each toolkit is organized into a broad category for easy browsing. Each list is made by a librarian and contains the most useful and popular resources for answering common medical questions. The majority are electronic resources so you can access them from home!
We even include a useful guide for evaluating the resources you find to ensure they are top quality.
We welcome comments and feedback about the toolkits via our feedback survey!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsOPD: Attend @tuftsctsi's "Junior Faculty Forum" if you have interest in applying for K (or other career dev.) awards. http://t.co/… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Uh oh...Facebook is down! Did you know #HHSL has a Facebook page with more news & updates? Take a sec to like us when fb is working again! about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- IOM Wants Big Change in Doc Training http://t.co/5j9wpf367m about 8 hours ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Dr Margaret Chan's speech on #Ebola today in #Guinea http://t.co/NGLWwjtdZB about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Traveling Massachusetts Dentist Treats Children Suffering from Severe Cavities http://t.co/lPG6ovGLFd 04:59:17 PM July 31, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good lunch read by @WIRED "Yum, mold and proteobacteria! Scientists discovered a world of microbes on cheese rinds" http://t.co/twTVzMckHP 02:22:27 PM July 31, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook