Have you noticed Leo the Skeleton on the HHSL homepage?
Click on Leo and get the skinny on top article databases, point of care resources, and electronic books and journals in clinical medicine, as well as drug information and research writing tips and guides. It’s a quick way for clinicians, medical students, hospital staff and others to access all the clinical medicine favorites, like DynaMed, PubMed, UpToDate, and more.
Any suggestions, questions, or feedback about this portal? Let us know!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MEDICAL SCHOOL’S CLASS OF 2013!!!
Match Day 2013!
Medical School’s Match Day for Class of 2013!
Continuing our month-long celebration of groundbreaking African-Americans from Tufts, we’d like to introduce you to Ruth Marguerite Easterling and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee.
Tufts Medical School alumna Drs. Ruth Marguerite Easterling (M’21) and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee (M’24) were among the first African-American women graduates of the medical school. They were featured as part the National Library of Medicine’s excellent online exhibit, Changing the Face of Medicine: Celebrating America’s Women.
Photos courtesy of The National Library of Medicine: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/changingthefaceofmedicine/physicians
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Want to stop wasting food@ Check out the USDA's FoodKeeper app (it's free!): http://t.co/lR0neRT9xs about 21 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Leo is back with another blog post! What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/t90rm64voT about 55 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NLM is a poet - bet you didn't know it! https://t.co/9mqsxcl6rd about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - 'Two phases' of childhood obesity suggested http://t.co/DxGba9Ugv5 about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: A diet high in potassium appears to protect teens from high blood pressure, while a low-salt diet had no effect. http://t.c… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Feds Say It's Time To Cut Back On Fluoride In Drinking Water http://t.co/BzKJdtRJKs about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook