Have you noticed Leo the Skeleton on the HHSL homepage?
Click on Leo and get the skinny on top article databases, point of care resources, and electronic books and journals in clinical medicine, as well as drug information and research writing tips and guides. It’s a quick way for clinicians, medical students, hospital staff and others to access all the clinical medicine favorites, like DynaMed, PubMed, UpToDate, and more.
Any suggestions, questions, or feedback about this portal? Let us know!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MEDICAL SCHOOL’S CLASS OF 2013!!!
Match Day 2013!
Medical School's Match Day for Class of 2013!
Continuing our month-long celebration of groundbreaking African-Americans from Tufts, we’d like to introduce you to Ruth Marguerite Easterling and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee.
Tufts Medical School alumna Drs. Ruth Marguerite Easterling (M’21) and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee (M’24) were among the first African-American women graduates of the medical school. They were featured as part the National Library of Medicine’s excellent online exhibit, Changing the Face of Medicine: Celebrating America’s Women.
Photos courtesy of The National Library of Medicine: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/changingthefaceofmedicine/physicians
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Follow @TuftsLive for live updates from today's #MurrowForum with @ariannahuff. Starts at noon! about 55 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Act Like a #Doctor, Think Like a #Patient. Prof. Alan Rockoff discusses patient-focused #medicine: http://t.co/lqMcmU05… about 55 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NSF: MT @STEMsolutions: 1 week til largest celebration of #STEM in our nation, @USAScienceFest! We'll be there! http://t.co/Z0A3OU3IMf about 55 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsCareer: Come to the Ask for Evidence workshop- @ the Cambridge Science Festival. Wed, April 23, 5.30PM, Emerson College http://t.c… about 2 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: It's National Library Week! Celebrate with a visit to @TischLibrary and @TuftsHHSL! about 3 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great news! You don't actually swallow spiders while you sleep: http://t.co/RN7njPQ0i1 via @sciam 12:50:09 PM April 15, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook