Do you have a lot to say? Passionate about a topic in medicine or dentistry? Have you supported or conducted interesting research? Then you should consider publishing an article! Publishing can boost your resume and your reputation. Many student-focused journals exist for you to submit your work.
- The Medical Student Press Journal
- The Medical Student Research Journal
- The Medical Student International
- The Student Doctor Network
TUSM students in the Competency-Based Apprenticeship in Primary Care program recently put a suite of selected apps and mobilized websites into a folder on their smartphones.
Course directors Wayne Altman, MD, and Sarah Rosenberg-Scott, MD, introduced Mobile Medicards and discussed the usefulness of their top five tools for information at the point of care. Librarian Berika Williams created a presentation on how to install apps for DynaMed, STAT!Ref, Epocrates, the Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research’s Electronic Preventive Services Selector, and the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine’s SHOTs.
Our CAP Apps & Links Guide gives instructions on how to access these resources and various calculators, drug resources, evidence-based compendia, and textbooks. We trust that these resources will enable our students to share their research with their preceptors and seem brighter than ever. Contact us if you need an access code or help installing any of our licensed resources on your mobile device. We look forward to hearing feedback on your favorite apps and mobile links.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTScience: As he held the animal-hide pages of an ancient book, something seemed oddly familiar http://t.co/27bf4RFQhm http://t.co/jAU… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: New on NCI's Cancer Currents blog: Most Americans Do Not Use Sunscreen Regularly http://t.co/9l4QYnkD8s http://t.co/Gqw1PqRVPX about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LibraryJournal: RT @infodocket: Africa: Interior of Van Serves as Ghana’s First Mobile Digital Library http://t.co/fs1lzAJcJI about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Nature journal available at the library! What's New @ HHSL | http://t.co/vm4ckkunbT about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDANutrition: We're joining @NoKidHungry this Wednesday (6/3) at 2:00pm ET to discuss the benefits of #summermeals for hungry kids ht… 01:06:49 PM June 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We really want the "Nameless Blood Toy" - A Short History of Unnecessarily Terrifying Toy Patents http://t.co/RaRVyFyrBV via @WIRED 11:39:27 AM June 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook