Do you have a lot to say? Passionate about a topic in medicine or dentistry? Have you supported or conducted interesting research? Then you should consider publishing an article! Publishing can boost your resume and your reputation. Many student-focused journals exist for you to submit your work.
- The Medical Student Press Journal
- The Medical Student Research Journal
- The Medical Student International
- The Student Doctor Network
TUSM students in the Competency-Based Apprenticeship in Primary Care program recently put a suite of selected apps and mobilized websites into a folder on their smartphones.
Course directors Wayne Altman, MD, and Sarah Rosenberg-Scott, MD, introduced Mobile Medicards and discussed the usefulness of their top five tools for information at the point of care. Librarian Berika Williams created a presentation on how to install apps for DynaMed, STAT!Ref, Epocrates, the Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research’s Electronic Preventive Services Selector, and the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine’s SHOTs.
Our CAP Apps & Links Guide gives instructions on how to access these resources and various calculators, drug resources, evidence-based compendia, and textbooks. We trust that these resources will enable our students to share their research with their preceptors and seem brighter than ever. Contact us if you need an access code or help installing any of our licensed resources on your mobile device. We look forward to hearing feedback on your favorite apps and mobile links.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Printing is now available on the 4th floor of the library. Thanks for your patience! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing on the 4th floor of the library is currently unavailable. Please print on the 5th floor of the library. Thank you! about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Today: The 'hellish' conditions that forged the building blocks of life, a punk rock frog, and other science stories. http://t.… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 22% of native species under pressure | New England’s plants face significant threat, report says http://t.co/76NEKQJepp via @BostonGlobe about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have extended hours this weekend! The Library Service Desk is open 10AM-10PM Saturday and Sunday. http://t.co/LuQaC8wqK5 about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LibraryJournal: RT @infodocket: New Issue Brief From #Ithaka: “Streamlining Access to Scholarly Resources” http://t.co/wQ0ybhRlrD #libr… about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook