Do you have a lot to say? Passionate about a topic in medicine or dentistry? Have you supported or conducted interesting research? Then you should consider publishing an article! Publishing can boost your resume and your reputation. Many student-focused journals exist for you to submit your work.
- The Medical Student Press Journal
- The Medical Student Research Journal
- The Medical Student International
- The Student Doctor Network
TUSM students in the Competency-Based Apprenticeship in Primary Care program recently put a suite of selected apps and mobilized websites into a folder on their smartphones.
Course directors Wayne Altman, MD, and Sarah Rosenberg-Scott, MD, introduced Mobile Medicards and discussed the usefulness of their top five tools for information at the point of care. Librarian Berika Williams created a presentation on how to install apps for DynaMed, STAT!Ref, Epocrates, the Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research’s Electronic Preventive Services Selector, and the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine’s SHOTs.
Our CAP Apps & Links Guide gives instructions on how to access these resources and various calculators, drug resources, evidence-based compendia, and textbooks. We trust that these resources will enable our students to share their research with their preceptors and seem brighter than ever. Contact us if you need an access code or help installing any of our licensed resources on your mobile device. We look forward to hearing feedback on your favorite apps and mobile links.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @theNCI: Today! NIH celebrates #RareDiseaseDay2015. Details: http://t.co/36jyVtCww2 Watch live: http://t.co/vp7uLaOpL5 @NIH http://t.co… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ProQuest: Upcoming maintenance window: Mar 1, 2015, 2 AM UTC for 5 hours. Access to ProQuest products will not be available http://t.co… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New DynaMed Mobile Instructions | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/FmxXnuWDeN http://t.co/8h97dGRY2D 10:05:50 AM February 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food and nutrition in numbers 2014 http://t.co/AIDO2DPXe0 02:20:19 PM February 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: The truth about cracking your neck http://t.co/2FIWj6NhmL 11:30:19 AM February 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @medlineplus: Wondering where you can get more information about rare diseases? Join the #NIHchat tomorrow, 2/25 at 2:30 ET 01:47:46 PM February 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook