Have you noticed Leo the Skeleton on the HHSL homepage?
Click on Leo and get the skinny on top article databases, point of care resources, and electronic books and journals in clinical medicine, as well as drug information and research writing tips and guides. It’s a quick way for clinicians, medical students, hospital staff and others to access all the clinical medicine favorites, like DynaMed, PubMed, UpToDate, and more.
Any suggestions, questions, or feedback about this portal? Let us know!
Have you heard about Google Glass?
The newest innovation from Google allows you to record, photograph, and view your world – hands free. You can share what you are seeing and experiencing in real time.
Timothy Aungst, PharmD recently shared his ideas about Google Glass and healthcare for iMedicalApps. One scenario is the ability for first responders to live stream from the scene of an accident to the Emergency Department so they can determine the status and trauma of the patient and prepare for their arrival. Read more innovative ideas in the iMedicalApps post.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nlm_news: Summer brings sun, heat--and allergy triggers. Here's how to cope with all that pollen in the air: http://t.co/TPtksJYLmg about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: The 1010 Mass Ave #Farmstand is open TODAY 1130-2. Farm-fresh veggies! Info at http://t.co/6TiHJRKsA3 http://t.co/yURFcm… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Why do veggies in Alaska get so huge? http://t.co/u6hWZCdzx9 @nprnews via @KQEDscience 03:00:29 PM August 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Tufts researchers set out to solve public health problems at the Tufts Institute for Innovation, opening next week. http:/… 10:37:14 AM August 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Some tips from @TuftsNow on how to judge whether nutrition advice is sound or not http://t.co/FkHSoZVWbh 04:40:01 PM August 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another story involving twins today! In March, doctors @TuftsMedicalCtr delivered healthy twins almost a month apart! http://t.co/EONczefPUD 03:12:03 PM August 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook