Have you noticed Leo the Skeleton on the HHSL homepage?
Click on Leo and get the skinny on top article databases, point of care resources, and electronic books and journals in clinical medicine, as well as drug information and research writing tips and guides. It’s a quick way for clinicians, medical students, hospital staff and others to access all the clinical medicine favorites, like DynaMed, PubMed, UpToDate, and more.
Any suggestions, questions, or feedback about this portal? Let us know!
Have you heard about Google Glass?
The newest innovation from Google allows you to record, photograph, and view your world – hands free. You can share what you are seeing and experiencing in real time.
Timothy Aungst, PharmD recently shared his ideas about Google Glass and healthcare for iMedicalApps. One scenario is the ability for first responders to live stream from the scene of an accident to the Emergency Department so they can determine the status and trauma of the patient and prepare for their arrival. Read more innovative ideas in the iMedicalApps post.
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsNutrition: @TuftsUniversity research indicates eating almonds may help lower #cholesterol. Read more: http://t.co/ZkK218Qxr8 http:… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Thank you #Ghostbusters stars @melissamccarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones for visiting today! http:… 05:01:12 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: First IVF baby in US remembers Dr. Howard Jones, pioneering fertility doctor who died Friday http://t.co/tGrJ2vVubT 01:59:40 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: ICYMI: Cells from dental pulp could be used to treat macular degeneration. http://t.co/KupMfbBJDa #dental #research 01:55:51 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recipe for a Library | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/6r6yW0CI8N 11:58:57 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: HNRCA scientists found that low-calorie cranberry juice increased antioxidant capacity in 10 healthy older adults: http://t.co… 11:54:45 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook