Have you noticed Leo the Skeleton on the HHSL homepage?
Click on Leo and get the skinny on top article databases, point of care resources, and electronic books and journals in clinical medicine, as well as drug information and research writing tips and guides. It’s a quick way for clinicians, medical students, hospital staff and others to access all the clinical medicine favorites, like DynaMed, PubMed, UpToDate, and more.
Any suggestions, questions, or feedback about this portal? Let us know!
Have you heard about Google Glass?
The newest innovation from Google allows you to record, photograph, and view your world – hands free. You can share what you are seeing and experiencing in real time.
Timothy Aungst, PharmD recently shared his ideas about Google Glass and healthcare for iMedicalApps. One scenario is the ability for first responders to live stream from the scene of an accident to the Emergency Department so they can determine the status and trauma of the patient and prepare for their arrival. Read more innovative ideas in the iMedicalApps post.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NPRHealth: Top Scientists Suggest A Few Fixes For Medical Funding Crisis http://t.co/rh8zmatXzm about 13 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimesscience: Books: When art becomes entangled in nature http://t.co/EUS4k65Rr4 about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimesscience: What's been gained from years and millions of $$ in stem cell research? @kweintraub reports: http://t.co/SbvFEv6nNX about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Returning to Higher Ed Library Social Friday 9/19 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/mfCcxGtVEt about 23 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Parents' whooping cough vaccines may protect babies http://t.co/bHYcf5JlZx 04:49:01 PM September 15, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciencemagazine: The Haitian govt has unveiled an ambitious plan to eradicate cholera w/i 10 yrs http://t.co/fI82T5qAKs #globalhealth … 02:58:27 PM September 15, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook