Dog On It is a hugely entertaining book about two private detectives one of whom is a dog. Meet the storyâ€™s narrator Chet, a K9 school drop-out rescued by Bernie Little owner of the Little Detective Agency. Chet will tell you that he almost made it through his final test at the police academy but something happened â€“ something he is a little fuzzy on except there may have been a cat involved. Thatâ€™s OK though because now Chet helps Bernie nab all kinds of â€śperpsâ€ť. The plot involves a missing teen named Madison. Bernie, recently divorced and currently a little down on his luck, tells Madisonâ€™s frantic mother that they will take the case and find her daughter.
All dog lovers will recognize Chet who adores his partner unconditionally, who knows how to find happiness from the all little things in life and who will always find the Cheerios that have spilled under the kitchen table. Chetâ€™s attempts to try and puzzle out the meanings of various â€śhumanâ€ť expressions and following his stream of consciousness as thoughts come and go are often hilarious.
This is the first book in the series by Cape Cod author Spencer Quinn and it is a delight to read.
Review by JoAnne Griffin
Some new leisure reading books have arrived and are now available on Sackler 4th floor. We’ve got drama, comedy, action, and more! Maybe you’ll find some great weekend or beach reading?
Have you read a great book lately and feel the library should own it? Give us a shout by filling out this book recommendation form!Â
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- @TuftsDental Thank you for spreading the word about our extended hours. about 10 hours ago from web in reply to TuftsDental ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Fist bumping could reduce hospital acquired infections, research shows http://t.co/6HvRZGAlzQ about 12 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Free coffee today at 7pm on Sackler 4. Study hard and good luck on exams! 11:31:25 AM December 08, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Timothy Wise of @GDAEatTufts writes this post on food security in India: http://t.co/NXQl4Crqmm 04:39:45 PM December 06, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Lunch Discussion with @AMorrisSinger, President of Primary Care Progress: Thursday 12/12 at 12:00pm in Sackler 221 09:08:31 AM December 06, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BioMedCentral: Curry compound helps kill #cancer with the help of nanoparticles! http://t.co/vBiyYro62p (Here it is!) http://t.co/U2xGJâ€¦ 07:37:18 AM December 06, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook