Have a question about the Boston campus or library? Try searching our new collection of frequently asked questions!
Browse by topic to see all questions and answers related to that category, or type a question in the box. The system will automatically try to map you to a Q&A pair if it has already been asked and answered.
If your question does not already exist, you will be presented with a submission form. A librarian will receive your question via email and answer as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that it is not an immediate response.
You can always chat, call or visit us at the library if you require immediate assistance.
Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: .@peterlevine discusses the strategy and moral philosophy of creating broad civic engagement http://t.co/phNDrekXua 03:21:33 PM May 24, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- PHD Comics: A Professor's Prayer http://t.co/GxNkw52y5x via @phdcomics 03:21:09 PM May 24, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ALA_TechSource: Copyright Clearance Center Joins Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association http://t.co/0ZEhLaFUQy 03:14:10 PM May 24, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Minor Lunar Eclipse Tonight: How to Watch It Online http://t.co/NMQ8wgvAZq 03:14:02 PM May 24, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: 4 papers in the journal Science this week tried to replicate Case Western's Alzheimer's treatment--and they couldn't - Ronald P… 03:13:39 PM May 24, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have special hours for Memorial Day Monday! http://t.co/kodf9bStpI 01:02:23 PM May 23, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook