Currently viewing the tag: "new titles"
In celebration of African American History Month the library is highlighting biographies and autobiographies about African American physicians.
You can find these books and more on Sackler 4th floor.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson M.D.
|“Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In ‘Gifted Hands’, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible” –Cover, p. 4.|
Do you have any book suggestions? Let us know what we should buy! Make a book recommendation here!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation Clinical Key ClinicalKey congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day PubMed resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @drsanjaygupta: The Science of Older and Wiser http://t.co/HePuiyN1mE great read. wisdom = cognition, reflection and compassion. about 1 hour ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Visit our FB page and LIKE HHSL's St. Patrick Day music video... with Celtic flavor! We're competing in the BOTBs! http://t.co/d9Z3RXnY2O about 4 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: .@NotifyBoston says parking Meters are free on Monday for Evacuation Day. Get out and walk, run, and enjoy. #bostonmoves 12:13:03 PM March 15, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The @TuftsBaseball team wins season opener against Castleton http://t.co/KV1kyWpih2 #jumbopride via @TuftsAthletics 10:36:56 AM March 15, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TBBC event: A Career in Venture & BD without an MBA, with Dr. Sweeney, Tue, March 18, 5PM in Sackler 114W. For info: http://t.co/L71MWGrbtN. 09:11:48 AM March 13, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nnlmpnr: New Drug Information subject guide. National Library of Medicine answers most frequently asked questions http://t.co/vIULYhthBb 09:00:00 AM March 13, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook