Currently viewing the tag: "new titles"
In celebration of African American History Month the library is highlighting biographies and autobiographies about African American physicians.
You can find these books and more on Sackler 4th floor.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson M.D.
|“Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In ‘Gifted Hands’, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible” –Cover, p. 4.|
Do you have any book suggestions? Let us know what we should buy! Make a book recommendation here!
Tags4th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Happy Hanukkah! Ways you can eat healthy (and not so healthy) during the holidays: What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/KoWis6zUim 03:21:50 PM December 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Watch the recent Friedman Seminar with @USDA 's Jerold Mande on our Vimeo page: http://t.co/qblalbzvEZ #FoodPolicy #Nut… 01:05:07 PM December 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlanticHLTH: Operating tunes: How music helps surgery http://t.co/Ys7XodqWM6 10:38:05 AM December 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: A Copper Bedrail Could Cut Back On Infections For Hospital Patients http://t.co/4mLIJJEqb7 02:33:50 PM December 15, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Get reading: The Best Science Books of 2014 http://t.co/XYGeHvMzka http://t.co/ngSBtAYaC9 12:57:11 PM December 15, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last chance for a treat! All you have to do is tweet #coffeeoncall and we'll be up with a cup! 10:59:38 AM December 15, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook