Currently viewing the tag: "new titles"
In celebration of African American History Month the library is highlighting biographies and autobiographies about African American physicians.
You can find these books and more on Sackler 4th floor.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson M.D.
|“Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In ‘Gifted Hands’, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible” –Cover, p. 4.|
Do you have any book suggestions? Let us know what we should buy! Make a book recommendation here!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- What Obese Patients Should Say to Doctors https://t.co/UGrMAX0OX4 about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's #BannedBooksWeek! What's your favorite #bannedbook? https://t.co/qGq3DxCnB0 about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: @NPR: Tufts MC's Dr. Harry Selker is trying to stop heart attacks in their tracks. @ArunRath https://t.co/BGsBaDTSL5 about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Becoming a doctor has taken a toll on my mental health https://t.co/eeguzXzw0Q https://t.co/Nh5ZeLI20X 03:26:38 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Retiring: The doctor is in your house. https://t.co/1BcwoUHTV9 02:00:32 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Album Review: Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Chapter & Verse’ tells a life story in song https://t.co/SlnXm5f4iB https://t.co/ENxetG… 01:59:50 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook