Currently viewing the tag: "new titles"
In celebration of African American History Month the library is highlighting biographies and autobiographies about African American physicians.
You can find these books and more on Sackler 4th floor.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson M.D.
|“Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In ‘Gifted Hands’, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible” –Cover, p. 4.|
Do you have any book suggestions? Let us know what we should buy! Make a book recommendation here!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @scifri: Speaking of #TBT... why do we get nostalgic, anyway? https://t.co/SftDskKPT9 https://t.co/0ULAXPQIT6 about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDAFoodSafety: Margaritas & Salmonella don’t mix! Keep your #CincoDeMayo dishes safe by keeping hot foods hot & cold foods cold. https… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Olympians Shouldn’t Swim Through Sewage https://t.co/95KmDQtm34 about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDA: #ActonClimate: A look back on 7 years of historic #USDAResults → https://t.co/pfKi45JkY8 https://t.co/uajjAFXxno about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: Should Opioid Training for Doctors Be Mandatory? https://t.co/xKok8q0GzJ about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: U.S. To Ship Peanuts To Feed Haitian Kids. Aid Groups Say 'This Is Wrong' https://t.co/GC0MFN20dw about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook