Currently viewing the tag: "new titles"
In celebration of African American History Month the library is highlighting biographies and autobiographies about African American physicians.
You can find these books and more on Sackler 4th floor.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson M.D.
|“Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In ‘Gifted Hands’, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible” –Cover, p. 4.|
Do you have any book suggestions? Let us know what we should buy! Make a book recommendation here!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Room for Debate: Are Medical Websites, Like WebMD, Healthful? https://t.co/lT6wX4og5z about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: With Medical Websites, a Cough Is No Longer Just a Cough https://t.co/tAWYD1WauG about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Birth in a time of #AntibioticResistance https://t.co/hS5ZXJH0V4 https://t.co/2l2IPjbQnI about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Surprisingly Little Evidence for the Usual Wisdom About Teeth https://t.co/Z3sAOg9Kwx via @UpshotNYT about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CGrantWSJ: Middle-income households spend 9% of their budgets on health care, the largest share of any group https://t.co/C7W8Xf9Ix9 vi… 10:57:27 AM August 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: "Food computers" could potentially allow scientists to grow crops in any environment—from Space to the desert https://t.co/VrNL… 08:57:08 AM August 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook