Currently viewing the tag: "new titles"
In celebration of African American History Month the library is highlighting biographies and autobiographies about African American physicians.
You can find these books and more on Sackler 4th floor.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson M.D.
|“Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In ‘Gifted Hands’, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible” –Cover, p. 4.|
Do you have any book suggestions? Let us know what we should buy! Make a book recommendation here!
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsDental: Having trouble getting your child to the dentist? Here's some tips for how to help overcome #dentalanxiety. http://t.co/gU… about 58 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TIE_Tufts: @tuftsctsi November 13 Translational Research Day 2014 #TranslationalTufts14 #OneHealth info:http://t.co/Q8HpeH0Mbt http://t… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy #OpenAccessWeek 2014! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/PNCmXE8N0a about 4 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Monday! Are your bacteria jet-lagged? http://t.co/6SNNhTUL4B via @NewsfromScience about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThePhySoc: Many congrats to Abigayle Driscoll, the winner of #biobakes! Her winning entry is a set of lungs http://t.co/a40trz9kPj 01:54:46 PM October 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It looks like volunteering for Psych experiments as a way to get extra cash might become passe...ow.ly/CP822 @OpenBiome 03:41:23 PM October 16, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook