Health Literacy Out Loud is a podcast produced and hosted by Helen Osborne that discusses issues in consumer health literacy. You can listen in on interviews of those in-the-know about health literacy and hear why health literacy matters and learn practical ways to help. For more information on Helen, CLICK HERE.
Find and download the free podcasts from these locations:
You can also subscribe to a monthly newsletter on the Health Literacy Out Loud website.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The next #Tufts Century Ride will be September 21! Open to students, staff/faculty, alumni. Info & registration: http:… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WorldSciFest: The monstrously long oarfish is a wonder, yet little is known about it. From @scifri: http://t.co/muCu08N9Ur http://t.co/… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Shades Of The Middle Ages: The Plague Popped Up In China And Colorado http://t.co/GAvlGE8cOi about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Here's an overview of NCI's revamped clinical trials program, the National Clinical Trials Network #NCTN http://t.co/V2QQmKtUcD about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We collect a lot of stats at HHSL, so let's take a quick look back on the year with our numbers! http://t.co/cKHKlYf5hj about 17 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Find out about #hepatitis prevention, testing & treatment during @WHO chat on 28 July, 12-1pm CET. Ask your Qs now using #ThinkHep… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook