Health Literacy Out Loud is a podcast produced and hosted by Helen Osborne that discusses issues in consumer health literacy. You can listen in on interviews of those in-the-know about health literacy and hear why health literacy matters and learn practical ways to help. For more information on Helen, CLICK HERE.
Find and download the free podcasts from these locations:
You can also subscribe to a monthly newsletter on the Health Literacy Out Loud website.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @USDANutrition: We're joining @NoKidHungry this Wednesday (6/3) at 2:00pm ET to discuss the benefits of #summermeals for hungry kids ht… about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We really want the "Nameless Blood Toy" - A Short History of Unnecessarily Terrifying Toy Patents http://t.co/RaRVyFyrBV via @WIRED about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ceres is ready for its close-up. http://t.co/mQlpR3bvhV via @BadAstronomer about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #PLOSMedicine: How to Get All Trials Reported: Audit, Better Data, and Individual Accountability http://t.co/lfFi06WEc2 about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: The #NCIMatch trial will test patient tumors for certain changes in up to 200 genes: http://t.co/JdYu0fFMlD #ASCO15 http://t.co… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Beyond Publish or Perish, Academic Papers Look to Make a Splash http://t.co/fpv3AYCM6i about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook