Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nlm_news: Summer brings sun, heat--and allergy triggers. Here's how to cope with all that pollen in the air: http://t.co/TPtksJYLmg about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: The 1010 Mass Ave #Farmstand is open TODAY 1130-2. Farm-fresh veggies! Info at http://t.co/6TiHJRKsA3 http://t.co/yURFcm… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Why do veggies in Alaska get so huge? http://t.co/u6hWZCdzx9 @nprnews via @KQEDscience 03:00:29 PM August 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Tufts researchers set out to solve public health problems at the Tufts Institute for Innovation, opening next week. http:/… 10:37:14 AM August 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Some tips from @TuftsNow on how to judge whether nutrition advice is sound or not http://t.co/FkHSoZVWbh 04:40:01 PM August 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another story involving twins today! In March, doctors @TuftsMedicalCtr delivered healthy twins almost a month apart! http://t.co/EONczefPUD 03:12:03 PM August 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook