Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch medical school mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @USDANutrition: Administrator Rowe (center) encourages MD students to “Get in the Game with School Lunch” http://t.co/OHw9y4fOlQ #Nation… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TischLibrary We're fully expecting them to be gourd-geous. about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to TischLibrary ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Having a scary week? End it with some fun by painting a gourd at the Service Desk Fri from 3-4 http://t.co/ZhK3NOHWQ9 http://t.co/ALQl5BghpC about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @nprnews: Weekly Innovation: An Umbrella For The Modern Age http://t.co/4IIVimK9yX about 21 hours ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Free stuff! Open Access & Creative Commons | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/U7efrEDpG4 #OpenAccessWeek2014 about 21 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Dr. Shira Doron delivers just the facts on ebola, including transmission, how it spreads and common misconceptions. htt… 03:00:54 PM October 22, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook