Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Thank you for sharing @lisagualtieri! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to lisagualtieri ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanksgiving Hours | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/YayyVF0t3n about 5 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Presenting about Ebola and Social Media at next session @TuftsMedSchool #globalpublichealth14 http://t.co/AWyrBPbtVi about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dentagama: Factors for Tooth Decay http://t.co/GaNTMtsDDB about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanksgiving Food for Thought! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/lWg2xaUHyg 10:45:47 AM November 18, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: A True and Complete Account of the Neuroscience of Zombies http://t.co/JKlQJU8uwR 08:08:56 AM November 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook