Between 3pm and 5pm this Thursday 4/23, HHSL will be welcoming some very special guests: Tufts Paws for People!
Boo, Albert, Koday, and Raven will be here to cure your stress with their cuteness! Join them in 507 for an adorable study break.
The Hirsh Library is excited to be working with Paws 4 People from Tufts’ Grafton Campus to bring some cute, cuddly canines to help you de-stress.
Boo, Jett, Shinto and Bear will be available for cuddles in Room 507 from 3:30-5pm this Thursday, April 24th. See you there!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @Reuters_Health: U.S.-African diet swap has dramatic impact on colon cancer risk http://t.co/50q9eN2C7N about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to stop wasting food@ Check out the USDA's FoodKeeper app (it's free!): http://t.co/lR0neRT9xs about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Leo is back with another blog post! What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/t90rm64voT about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NLM is a poet - bet you didn't know it! https://t.co/9mqsxcl6rd about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - 'Two phases' of childhood obesity suggested http://t.co/DxGba9Ugv5 about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: A diet high in potassium appears to protect teens from high blood pressure, while a low-salt diet had no effect. http://t.c… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook