Currently viewing the tag: "poetry"
In celebration of National Poetry month, the Academy of American Poets is celebrating Poem in Your Pocket Day on April 18th.
HHSL is getting into the spirit with a poetry contest on our Facebook page! Here are the details:
- Post an original, 12 line or less poem (haikus are great options!) about life on the Boston Campus in response to our Facebook post before 5pm on April 18th
- Please include your email address!
- A winner will be chosen and contacted via email on Friday the 19th
- Winner gets to check out 2 overnight books from the library
- The winner will also have their poem featured on our blog and Facebook pages
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- See what librarians can be up against! Weeding the Worst Library Books https://t.co/qcVZJffa9M via @newyorker about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marionnestle: See @juliaoftoronto's terrific analysis of why exercise isn't enough for weight loss. https://t.co/0XYLLUtaVf about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - E-cigarettes should be offered to smokers, say doctors https://t.co/fQmJvs8fSc about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Brain's 'atlas' of words revealed https://t.co/ICuGA4EBnS 02:40:55 PM April 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: The first known acquired food allergy was apparently caused by a bone-marrow transplant https://t.co/W1SkQygWh0 01:02:14 PM April 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 1 Minute of All-Out Exercise May Have Benefits of 45 Minutes of Moderate Exertion https://t.co/o8QqQIvtYJ via @nytimeswell 10:26:33 AM April 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook