HHSL’s Collections Management Assistant, Kate Thornhill, gave a presentation Friday, May 31st with fellow Simmons library students on creating a digital library highlighting alumni scrapbooks from the Simmons College Archives.
The presentation was part of a full day conference at Rhode Island College’s James P. Adams Library called “Querying the Library: Digitization and its Impact.” The program included eight half-hour presentations, as well as discussion sessions, from New England area librarians and library graduate students.
“Planning Educational Outreach with Future Researchers” poster by Katie Houk, MLS
Congratulations to Research and Information Services Librarian, Katie Houk, and past employees Melissa Theroux and Tiffany Tawzer on their poster presentations this past Sunday at the National Medical Library Association Meeting in Boston. Their posters focused on planning outreach and instruction for future researchers on the Boston campus and improving the HHSL reserve collection. Great job ladies!
Melissa Theroux, MLIS, and Tiffany Tawzer, MLIS present their poster on improving the HHSL reserves collection
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- That's it for Coffee on Call today! Don't forget to join us at 12pm tomorrow in Sackler 516 for coffee and cookies with Dean Karimbux! about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tired from work? Tweet us @TuftsHHSL #coffeeoncall for a perk! about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ready, set, go! You have until 4pm to claim your coffee. Don't forget to use #coffeeoncall about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 10 minutes until #coffeeoncall ! The first 7 people to tweet @TuftsHHSL will get a coffee or cocoa delivered to them in the library. about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Groundbreaking knee surgery eases pain with fast recovery | Health - WCVB Home https://t.co/voRDS4AidS via @WCVB about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: #WorldAIDSDay: Treat all people living with #HIV https://t.co/nyGGG1Dyu5 #WAD2015 https://t.co/OTsFB9mgnT about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook