Leo is back with another exciting blog post and this time explores the world of printing! He provides some useful tips so please pay attention. First time using JumboCash? Leo will help you out (along with Lizzy)!
Due to maintenance on our printing servers, the library will not be able to print documents beginning at 10PM Wednesday, March 26th through most of Thursday, March 27th.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we will alert you via social media when printing resumes in the library. You can find us on Facebook at Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library, or via Twitter with TuftsHHSL.
New to the library? Wondering how you can print, photocopy, and scan your documents? What is JumboCash and how does it work? You can find all of your answers on the Hirsh Health Sciences Library website.
- You may add money to your account by using the JumboCash machine on the library 4th floor (cash only) or online at http://www.jumbocash.net/
- Printing Costs:
- Black & white: $.10/page
- Color: $.30/page
- Default is duplex/double-sided printing: $.15/pag
- Scanners are located in front of the 5th floor IT desk and are free to use
- Photocopiers are located on the 5th and 6th floors and black & white copies cost $.10 per page
Feel free to ask a member of staff if you need assistance.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The Surprising Failure of Calorie Counts on Menus https://t.co/fEU3gl50AI via @UpshotNYT about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ARRRR MATEY! Scurvy (really) is an under-recognized health problem that is trivial to treat. https://t.co/Xtxzh6gUlW via @slate about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food fight erupts as top nutritionists gather to define healthy eating https://t.co/wMc5gaVsp8 via @statnews about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Should we edit the human germline? A debate on hubris, equity, and vision https://t.co/F34YlYw1ky via @statnews about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Short Answers to Hard Questions About Climate Change https://t.co/f2V5SdD8P6 about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New database from @AHRQNews tracks hospital readmission rates. Learn more: https://t.co/SvHM9VfdtV 09:47:52 AM November 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook