In February, Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and Tufts University School of Medicine launched PROFILES, a free online networking tool for researchers. PROFILES is a free, online professional networking tool for researchers. In its first phase, nearly 1,400 people from 42 different institutions appear in Profiles, including Tufts CTSI and Tufts University faculty members.
How can you as a researcher or student use Tufts CTSI Profiles? Well, if you are looking to find potential collaborators, co-authors, and mentors then this database is for you. It’s easy to access and navigate too! There are also instructional videos to help you get the most out of Tufts CTSI Profiles.
If you need additional assistance with using Profiles, please email email@example.com.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- @TuftsDental Thank you for spreading the word about our extended hours. about 22 hours ago from web in reply to TuftsDental ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Fist bumping could reduce hospital acquired infections, research shows http://t.co/6HvRZGAlzQ 10:26:01 AM December 09, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Free coffee today at 7pm on Sackler 4. Study hard and good luck on exams! 11:31:25 AM December 08, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Timothy Wise of @GDAEatTufts writes this post on food security in India: http://t.co/NXQl4Crqmm 04:39:45 PM December 06, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Lunch Discussion with @AMorrisSinger, President of Primary Care Progress: Thursday 12/12 at 12:00pm in Sackler 221 09:08:31 AM December 06, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BioMedCentral: Curry compound helps kill #cancer with the help of nanoparticles! http://t.co/vBiyYro62p (Here it is!) http://t.co/U2xGJ… 07:37:18 AM December 06, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook