Public health encompasses such a wide range of topics that it can be challenging to know where to begin! The public health portal is designed to be your first stop for locating resources focused on epidemiology and public health.
This portal contains sections that will connect you to key public health journals, article databases, and critical sources of statistical data on the health and well-being of populations.
Because ‘local is global’ (and vice versa!) when it comes to public health, this portal contains both a section featuring United States-specific public health resources and a section featuring resources offering a global perspective on public health-related topics.
The public health portal will also point you towards guides on research writing and using the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
Have you explored the public health portal? Is something missing? Let us know what you think by giving us an email or call!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsNutrition: How do people at different points of #FoodProduction make decisions? @friedmansprout students go behind the scenes: htt… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Come and make a Mardi Gras mask! https://t.co/RV2C0rupaw about 18 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Workshops On Demand Bring Learning to YOU! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/VbhX4RZ4Kz about 20 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don't forget to stop by the Library Service Desk this afternoon and make a Mardi Gras mask! 11:20:07 AM February 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: .@TuftsMedSchool student Jessica Evans-Wall makes poetry with sick children to help them cope with illness. https://t.co/c… 10:17:01 AM February 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: New report finds surprising shift in life expectancy results https://t.co/zn35qO9vcY https://t.co/1L91ethhba 04:19:51 PM February 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook