Public health encompasses such a wide range of topics that it can be challenging to know where to begin! The public health portal is designed to be your first stop for locating resources focused on epidemiology and public health.
This portal contains sections that will connect you to key public health journals, article databases, and critical sources of statistical data on the health and well-being of populations.
Because ‘local is global’ (and vice versa!) when it comes to public health, this portal contains both a section featuring United States-specific public health resources and a section featuring resources offering a global perspective on public health-related topics.
The public health portal will also point you towards guides on research writing and using the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
Have you explored the public health portal? Is something missing? Let us know what you think by giving us an email or call!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsDental: Join us tomorrow in Merritt at noon for Barry Regan's lecture "Legal Implications for Dental Practitioners in the Informat… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: Want health insurance? #GetCovered The Mayor’s Health Line will help people enroll on 12/6 at the Mattapan Public Librar… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Searching for articles in the Hirsh Library | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/cILVIrJYip 12:51:31 PM December 03, 2013 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 2013 Medical Student Research Fair is this Wednesday, 12/4 in Sackler 114 (2-4pm). Come support your fellow M’16 students. #medicine 02:45:50 PM December 02, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Tufts Biomedical Business Club Wednesday, December 4th at 5pm in Sackler 216A for a talk from Dr. Fred Ledley! 09:10:47 AM December 02, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Welcome back everyone! Hope you had a great break! 09:00:40 AM December 02, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook