Public health encompasses such a wide range of topics that it can be challenging to know where to begin! The public health portal is designed to be your first stop for locating resources focused on epidemiology and public health.
This portal contains sections that will connect you to key public health journals, article databases, and critical sources of statistical data on the health and well-being of populations.
Because ‘local is global’ (and vice versa!) when it comes to public health, this portal contains both a section featuring United States-specific public health resources and a section featuring resources offering a global perspective on public health-related topics.
The public health portal will also point you towards guides on research writing and using the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
Have you explored the public health portal? Is something missing? Let us know what you think by giving us an email or call!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NPRHealth: Discounts Aren't Enough to Halt Outrage At High EpiPen Prices https://t.co/MlvtyvlHmg about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Changes to Pay-For-Print at Hirsh! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/2i9nDTN18v about 4 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Israeli scientists say they can block melanoma spread https://t.co/qldgdLoGmu via @MailOnline about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTScience: New study offers reassurance that genomic testing can identify breast cancer patients who *don't* need chemo https://t.co/k… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlantic: A new understanding of how movement decreases stress https://t.co/OcHkFjUyzU https://t.co/Wae5IUHz9p 03:19:24 PM August 24, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bbchealth: Learning difficulties linked with winter conception https://t.co/Fh5WV39xxU 09:23:35 AM August 24, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook