Public health encompasses such a wide range of topics that it can be challenging to know where to begin! The public health portal is designed to be your first stop for locating resources focused on epidemiology and public health.
This portal contains sections that will connect you to key public health journals, article databases, and critical sources of statistical data on the health and well-being of populations.
Because ‘local is global’ (and vice versa!) when it comes to public health, this portal contains both a section featuring United States-specific public health resources and a section featuring resources offering a global perspective on public health-related topics.
The public health portal will also point you towards guides on research writing and using the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
Have you explored the public health portal? Is something missing? Let us know what you think by giving us an email or call!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @medlineplus: FDA warns consumers about the dangers of using pure #caffeine powder sold on the internet: https://t.co/KDELndxgqF https:/… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @INDDEXProject: Missed us @expbio? Check out our poster on Innovative Technologies here: https://t.co/p3HT5kwIRh @tuftsnutrition https:/… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: The science of meditation: Growing body of research shows all the ways it's good for us https://t.co/qB8erkMcxj about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bbchealth: 'Unmanned sewing machine' does surgery https://t.co/6owrG69Bhx about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Advance In Human Embryo Research Rekindles Ethical Debate https://t.co/o5yA8SFG6A about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: How to engineer the human body for life in space: https://t.co/CXyCBvrOmQ about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook