Have a question about the Boston campus or library? Try searching our new collection of frequently asked questions!
Browse by topic to see all questions and answers related to that category, or type a question in the box. The system will automatically try to map you to a Q&A pair if it has already been asked and answered.
If your question does not already exist, you will be presented with a submission form. A librarian will receive your question via email and answer as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that it is not an immediate response.
You can always chat, call or visit us at the library if you require immediate assistance.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @statnews: Cash prizes for pharma are needed to fight superbugs, says @pharmalot https://t.co/dJI4AaDKiV https://t.co/T3pIu80TUA about 49 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marionnestle: Does glyphosate (Roundup) cause cancer? https://t.co/JupVboqi5G about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @wgbhnews: Report: NFL Sought To Influence Study On Brain Injuries https://t.co/RyMQUT35Zk https://t.co/J9ickMMb1N about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: Great Q&A with @Aging_Reserch on sarcopenia: https://t.co/RXmbbo2YxP #NutritionAging about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marionnestle: Curious about what new products are coming? See https://t.co/sZdSIiCG1M about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So many people are dying of drug overdoses that they're easing the donated organ shortage https://t.co/zQxB5pDQyP about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook