Have a question about the Boston campus or library? Try searching our new collection of frequently asked questions!
Browse by topic to see all questions and answers related to that category, or type a question in the box. The system will automatically try to map you to a Q&A pair if it has already been asked and answered.
If your question does not already exist, you will be presented with a submission form. A librarian will receive your question via email and answer as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that it is not an immediate response.
You can always chat, call or visit us at the library if you require immediate assistance.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Dental schools adopt strategy to combat opioid abuse https://t.co/1B9NEn6auv via @BostonGlobe about 9 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keep an eye on our brothers and sisters during this cold snap! https://t.co/i3pCXJK3mT about 13 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Consumers aren’t wild about genetic testing — nor are doctors https://t.co/nWfvc2A7WY via @statnews about 14 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you know that we're hiring? Vacancy for a librarian in the R&I Department: https://t.co/xOzid2fIAB about 27 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: A mission to create new farmers: Read about @NewEntry's efforts via @yesmagazine: https://t.co/mP4cSr6PAG #newfarmers #… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRGoatsandSoda: The Risks (And Unexpected Benefits) Of Sending Health Students Abroad https://t.co/oRu17IML2c #STEGHs https://t.co/vZh… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook