Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Great news! You don't actually swallow spiders while you sleep: http://t.co/RN7njPQ0i1 via @sciam about 14 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: TUSDM is hosting a Boston Marathon Vigil for the Tufts community today, noon in the 15th floor Alumni Lounge. All are welc… about 16 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOPD: Take a first look at new @NIHFunding concepts/potential opportunities available | http://t.co/hYqMZAqPD8 02:26:06 PM April 14, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Mind Over Milkshake: How Your Thoughts Fool Your Stomach http://t.co/fzfsoCBaaf 09:35:15 AM April 14, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: On the criticism he got for choosing to debate creationism: "You may be right. Maybe it was a mistake. But we'll see." -@TheSci… 02:40:39 PM April 11, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: You asked, we answered: How effective a workout is running on that elliptical machine? #askwell http://t.co/Z9wzePOxlP 12:31:46 PM April 11, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook