Thinking about undertaking a systematic review or wondering what they are?
Then check out our new research guide!
It provides an introduction to the requirements, search strategies and resources needed to conduct the literature review portion of a systematic review.
The guide contains links to major guidelines, provides information for formulating good searchable questions, tips & tricks for searching databases and extensive lists of databases and resources for your searching pleasure. We’d love for you to take some time and discover what the guide has to offer. Please contact us with suggestions and feedback!
You can also find it linked from the portals and on the Research Guides page under “Services” on the Library homepage.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Older Men Are Still Being Overtested for Prostate Cancer https://t.co/btrHa4KAls about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: MT @PublicHealth: New nutrition labels help Americans make informed decisions, says @US_FDA: https://t.co/Gs2J5u9Ldn https… 03:26:38 PM May 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: CDC: 157 Pregnant Women in the U. S. Have Tested Positive for Zika https://t.co/WpqYTdRzxQ 11:57:16 AM May 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exercise Tied to Lower Risk for 13 Types of Cancer https://t.co/bniQRFDXmO via @nytimeswell 11:33:48 AM May 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New food label! Congratulations Let’s Move! & FDA https://t.co/SDblML2clJ 08:58:59 AM May 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Does city life pose a risk to mental health? https://t.co/FkYDjkooqp By @DianaMKwon https://t.co/rCO8W9dEPk 08:44:20 AM May 20, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook