All pieces are on reserve, number-coded and come with reference booklets.
Now that the semester has begun, we expect to be seeing a lot of you at our Service Desk on the 4th floor of Sackler! Of course, we expect to be seeing a lot of everyone at the desk, which means that we have to ask you to be punctual about getting Reserve books, models, and equipment back to us when it’s due, so that your fellow students can have a shot at using them as well. To this end, we created a Late Return Policy and put it into effect a year ago.
The basic idea is that you have 4 hours with the material (unless otherwise stated). If you do not return the material within the designated time, then you run the risk of losing all borrowing privileges. On your first offense, they will be reinstated 24 hours after you return everything, but on the second offense it’s a full 7 days. If you’d like to read the full policy, you can do so here.
If you think you’ll need to keep your books or equipment longer, just come back to the desk and check with us! If no one else is waiting, we can most likely renew it for you, and give you another 4 hours.
If you have any questions about the policy (or about your current status), you can call us at 617-636-6706, or just come visit us on Sackler 4.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @BtfdLibrary: Grab your #cowbell and get ready to #FollowALibrary on September 30! https://t.co/krL8wryUsI about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out our October Open Workshops! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/CNNQNxIYdi about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: New article series accelerates evidence into practice...Introducing Rapid Recommendations! https://t.co/OBxBNZJiTw https://… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Your daily dose of interesting malaria news! https://t.co/JU3gWrQ2fL about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My favorite creature (and maybe yours?)- Tardigrades Have the Right Stuff to Resist Radiation https://t.co/33nBUlLOmb 12:55:41 PM September 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ants Pick Morphine Over Sugar https://t.co/fFLYgsKLwF 12:54:31 PM September 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook