Now that the semester has begun, we expect to be seeing a lot of you at our Service Desk on the 4th floor of Sackler! Of course, we expect to be seeing a lot of everyone at the desk, which means that we have to ask you to be punctual about getting Reserve books, models, and equipment back to us when it’s due, so that your fellow students can have a shot at using them as well. To this end, we created a Late Return Policy and put it into effect a year ago.
The basic idea is that you have 4 hours with the material (unless otherwise stated). If you do not return the material within the designated time, then you run the risk of losing all borrowing privileges. On your first offense, they will be reinstated 24 hours after you return everything, but on the second offense it’s a full 7 days. If you’d like to read the full policy, you can do so here.
If you think you’ll need to keep your books or equipment longer, just come back to the desk and check with us! If no one else is waiting, we can most likely renew it for you, and give you another 4 hours.
If you have any questions about the policy (or about your current status), you can call us at 617-636-6706, or just come visit us on Sackler 4.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Give your brain a break with puzzles & games every Tuesday at the Circ Desk! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/RYn7EUqy9v about 54 minutes ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WSJThinkTank: Americans spent $116B related to cancer in 2010. Drew Altman on breaking down health spending: http://t.co/MbHz1mxrks htt… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: 1/3 of respondents who are low income say lack of $$ has harmful effect on health. @NPRHealth http://t.co/L0Iun2mmPa http://t.… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlanticHLTH: Why don't convenience stores sell better food? http://t.co/VMdhb6ZeD5 10:40:47 AM March 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you know fake journals try to get articles from people? Did you know sometimes they're terrible at it? http://t.co/xRFM9yX6ds 07:13:01 PM March 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Storm on Sunday expected to bring 3 to 6 inches of snow to Boston http://t.co/FpHW89Ym5s http://t.co/oCYJBPQysA 12:44:34 PM February 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook