Now that the semester has begun, we expect to be seeing a lot of you at our Service Desk on the 4th floor of Sackler! Of course, we expect to be seeing a lot of everyone at the desk, which means that we have to ask you to be punctual about getting Reserve books, models, and equipment back to us when it’s due, so that your fellow students can have a shot at using them as well. To this end, we created a Late Return Policy and put it into effect a year ago.
The basic idea is that you have 4 hours with the material (unless otherwise stated). If you do not return the material within the designated time, then you run the risk of losing all borrowing privileges. On your first offense, they will be reinstated 24 hours after you return everything, but on the second offense it’s a full 7 days. If you’d like to read the full policy, you can do so here.
If you think you’ll need to keep your books or equipment longer, just come back to the desk and check with us! If no one else is waiting, we can most likely renew it for you, and give you another 4 hours.
If you have any questions about the policy (or about your current status), you can call us at 617-636-6706, or just come visit us on Sackler 4.
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsNutrition: A discussion about the problems with factory #processedmeat with @Dmozaffarian. Listen: http://t.co/X9gIHG2hko http://t… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: “Acts of Faith” by Eboo Patel is the Common Reading Book for #Tufts2019. Tweet a pic with #TuftsCommonRead & we may fe… about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: A simple switch in how hospitals name babies could reduce medication errors.http://t.co/fUG8CTc0lC 12:03:29 PM August 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: @TuftsUniversity research indicates eating almonds may help lower #cholesterol. Read more: http://t.co/ZkK218Qxr8 http:… 09:49:51 AM August 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Thank you #Ghostbusters stars @melissamccarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones for visiting today! http:… 05:01:12 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: First IVF baby in US remembers Dr. Howard Jones, pioneering fertility doctor who died Friday http://t.co/tGrJ2vVubT 01:59:40 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook