All pieces are on reserve, number-coded and come with reference booklets.
Now that the semester has begun, we expect to be seeing a lot of you at our Service Desk on the 4th floor of Sackler! Of course, we expect to be seeing a lot of everyone at the desk, which means that we have to ask you to be punctual about getting Reserve books, models, and equipment back to us when it’s due, so that your fellow students can have a shot at using them as well. To this end, we created a Late Return Policy and put it into effect a year ago.
The basic idea is that you have 4 hours with the material (unless otherwise stated). If you do not return the material within the designated time, then you run the risk of losing all borrowing privileges. On your first offense, they will be reinstated 24 hours after you return everything, but on the second offense it’s a full 7 days. If you’d like to read the full policy, you can do so here.
If you think you’ll need to keep your books or equipment longer, just come back to the desk and check with us! If no one else is waiting, we can most likely renew it for you, and give you another 4 hours.
If you have any questions about the policy (or about your current status), you can call us at 617-636-6706, or just come visit us on Sackler 4.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NPRHealth: Discounts Aren't Enough to Halt Outrage At High EpiPen Prices https://t.co/MlvtyvlHmg about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Changes to Pay-For-Print at Hirsh! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/2i9nDTN18v about 4 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Israeli scientists say they can block melanoma spread https://t.co/qldgdLoGmu via @MailOnline about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTScience: New study offers reassurance that genomic testing can identify breast cancer patients who *don't* need chemo https://t.co/k… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlantic: A new understanding of how movement decreases stress https://t.co/OcHkFjUyzU https://t.co/Wae5IUHz9p 03:19:24 PM August 24, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bbchealth: Learning difficulties linked with winter conception https://t.co/Fh5WV39xxU 09:23:35 AM August 24, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook