HHSL would like to recognize several Tufts University faculty and staff from the Boston and Medford campuses who have been awarded with funding under the Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization. The Provost’s Open Access Fund intends to support faculty and students with paying journal article processing charges and digitize research materials for educational use. For more information about applying for open access funding visit Provost’s Open Access Fund for Publication and Digitization or ask a librarian.
The February 2013 winners are:
- Benjamin Hescott, School of Engineering- Computer Science
- Sean Cash, Friedman School of Nutrition- Agriculture, Food and Environment Program
- Colin Orians, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- J. Michael Reed, Arts & Sciences- Biology
- Lisa Shin, Arts & Sciences- Psychology
For more information about Open Access at Tufts visit Tufts Scholarly Communications and open.tufts.edu. And if you’re wondering where you can find open access journals, visit the Directory of Open Access Journals.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Join us in 510! @TEDMED Session 8, "Weird and Wonderful" is about to begin! #TEDMED2014 #TEDMEDLive 11:00:16 AM September 12, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDMED: "Play Is Not A Waste Of Time." Join us for a session filled with imagination and inspiration through the extraordinary power of… 04:33:45 PM September 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 10 minutes til 4:30, when @TEDMED Session 6,"Play Is Not a Waste of Time," starts. See you in Sackler 510! #TEDMED2014 #TEDMEDLive 04:23:28 PM September 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us in 5 minutes in Sackler 510 to kick off our semester of Open Workshops! Snacks provided and questions answered! 11:55:59 AM September 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out one of our newest titles - a graphic novel by the New Yorker's Roz Chast: http://t.co/YWY0mjMT5Z 09:23:35 AM September 11, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bring your breakfast over to Sackler 510 and catch the last hour of @TEDMED Session 4: "Stealing Smart" #TEDMED2014 09:21:30 AM September 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook