Summer is the perfect time to pick up a book for fun at the Hirsh Library! We have some new books that we’ve just added to our collection from the New York Times’ Best Selling List for Science books. Here’s a list of a few new titles that we have out on the shelves:
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcom Gladwell
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Daniel J. Siegal
- Madness: A Bipolar Life by Marya Hornbacher
- Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race, and Human History by Nicholas Wade
Is there anything else you’re dying to read but we don’t have? If so, let us know by recommending a purchase.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @bbchealth: India transfusions infect many with HIV https://t.co/2exfFvn22j about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Dr. Heimlich had to use his namesake maneuver for the first time this week - aged 92. https://t.co/tnfBVl4e87 https://t… 02:37:43 PM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Zika crisis: Rio Olympics 'should be moved or postponed' https://t.co/rQ4FCaQoHd 02:04:22 PM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Is Virginia Health Insurer's Decision To Drop Bronze Plans An Omen? https://t.co/h8FPmhZ6nn 01:21:02 PM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Major US study links cellphone exposure to cancer — at least in rats https://t.co/oZ8IvFiTrx via @statnews 09:12:48 AM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CVS MinuteClinics: A Cure For Long Wait Times At Veterans Affairs? https://t.co/mbbnm1G8OX via @khnews 08:40:46 AM May 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook