Do you want to earn some extra money in between your exciting classes and volunteer work? Have you seen your classmates behind the Library Service Desk on the 4th floor of Sackler and thought that looked like a pretty good set up? Do you just think we have an awesome desk and want to get paid to sit behind it (and help out your fellow classmates)?
Good news! You can!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library hires graduate students from this very campus to staff the Service Desk, in particular in the evenings and on the weekends. It is a part time job, with all necessary training done on-shift. There is no specific hiring period, but rather occasional hirings depending on staffing needs and school schedules. Students from all programs on campus are welcome!
If you’re interested in applying, you have two easy options: 1) Swing by the desk in some free time and fill out an application in person (advantage: you can ask us any questions you may have about the job), or 2) head here and fill out the online application (advantage: you don’t need to wear pants to fill it out).
We hope we get a chance to work with you in the coming months!
Would you like a job with flexible hours and great coworkers?
The HHSL Service Desk is hiring, and we’re looking for students to come join us!
If you’re interested, you can come on by the desk on the 4th floor of Sackler and fill out a brief application. We would love to have you come join the team.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Need a study break? Join us for a cup of tea Wed 4/26 at 3pm | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/u0pwgn9P0H about 6 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The next gluten-level obsession could be lectins https://t.co/DEjES4Z543 03:15:00 PM April 24, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Library of Congress released a fascinating history of card catalogs. Wait, come back! https://t.co/cRnENWj7vk via @voxdotcom 09:08:31 AM April 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Anatomical Models | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/KntyJ9pPA4 10:12:25 AM April 20, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- After the March for Science, the fight must go on https://t.co/ITu7S2r5nD via @BostonGlobe 09:33:35 AM April 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Norbert Wilson, professor of food policy at @TuftsNutrition, investigates food waste https://t.co/At6V9mTsdj https://t… 10:59:05 AM April 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook