Do you want to earn some extra money in between your exciting classes and volunteer work? Have you seen your classmates behind the Library Service Desk on the 4th floor of Sackler and thought that looked like a pretty good set up? Do you just think we have an awesome desk and want to get paid to sit behind it (and help out your fellow classmates)?
Good news! You can!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library hires graduate students from this very campus to staff the Service Desk, in particular in the evenings and on the weekends. It is a part time job, with all necessary training done on-shift. There is no specific hiring period, but rather occasional hirings depending on staffing needs and school schedules. Students from all programs on campus are welcome!
If you’re interested in applying, you have two easy options: 1) Swing by the desk in some free time and fill out an application in person (advantage: you can ask us any questions you may have about the job), or 2) head here and fill out the online application (advantage: you don’t need to wear pants to fill it out).
We hope we get a chance to work with you in the coming months!
Would you like a job with flexible hours and great coworkers?
The HHSL Service Desk is hiring, and we’re looking for students to come join us!
If you’re interested, you can come on by the desk on the 4th floor of Sackler and fill out a brief application. We would love to have you come join the team.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @JMHNRCA: New report finds surprising shift in life expectancy results https://t.co/zn35qO9vcY https://t.co/1L91ethhba about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Library Fun Lab: Mardi Gras Masks, Thu 2/23 and Fri 2/24 | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/qrWH9Ru1QC about 21 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Save the date for the #PL4H workshop. https://t.co/7fsacyzevE. Registration is now open! https://t.co/IuH0vtS4o4 12:06:43 PM February 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NIH: Excited to have some of our patient groups join #NIHchat! @RareDiseases @EveryLifeOrg @GlobalGenes @TheChildrensInn will be there.… 11:18:25 AM February 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOVPR: Prof. Lisa Gualtieri named one of Boston Business Journals Woman to Watch 2017 https://t.co/uIGwG6sgWB 10:39:26 AM February 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @_ebuwa We don't have it here at HHSL but it looks like @GinnLibrary has it on reserve. You can also request items we don't own thru ILLiad. 02:56:57 PM February 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to _ebuwa ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook