That’s right- your favorite Tufts library is now on Instagram! We want to see how you study (or not) at the library, and want to hear from you what you’d like to see on our account.
Follow us at tuftshhsl, and be sure to tag your photos with:
- #hhslstudybreak or
What do you think? What kinds of photos would you like to see from the library? Any great ideas on how we can encourage you to interact with our new account? Let us know via email or in the comments!
Want to keep up with all the latest news about the Hirsh Health Sciences Library? Follow Us!
|Like us on Facebook at http://bit.ly/TuftsHHSL!||Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/TuftsHHSL!|
Checkout our Facebook page for news, events, and pictures of what’s going on at the library. And if you are on Twitter, you can find these updates and other news around the University and health sciences field.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @stefaniei: I yawn. You yawn. Animals and babies yawn. One possible reason why: Our brains are too hot. http://t.co/A85E0khwDD http://t.… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Liberian musicians raise #ebola awareness through this catchy (sorry, no better word for it!) song via @nprnews http://t.co/FwsUsTUwCd about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Under10 Lunch Spotlight: Momogoose and Saté | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/9B1BECAKof about 20 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Read Cora Roelofs' thought-provoking editorial on climate change in the American Journal of Public Health. http://t.co/… 01:54:48 PM August 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimesscience: The 2 Americans with Ebola are providing valuable data as they heal in Atlanta http://t.co/zmafSFH3V2 10:34:30 AM August 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just a reminder that the library system is undergoing maintenance today! The following services will be unavailable: http://t.co/KMCc4FtL0m 09:40:18 AM August 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook