That’s right- your favorite Tufts library is now on Instagram! We want to see how you study (or not) at the library, and want to hear from you what you’d like to see on our account.
Follow us at tuftshhsl, and be sure to tag your photos with:
- #hhslstudybreak or
What do you think? What kinds of photos would you like to see from the library? Any great ideas on how we can encourage you to interact with our new account? Let us know via email or in the comments!
Want to keep up with all the latest news about the Hirsh Health Sciences Library? Follow Us!
|Like us on Facebook at http://bit.ly/TuftsHHSL!||Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/TuftsHHSL!|
Checkout our Facebook page for news, events, and pictures of what’s going on at the library. And if you are on Twitter, you can find these updates and other news around the University and health sciences field.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Scientists Who Make Art – Dan Jay and Wally Gilbert, April 22 6PM | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/tLr6QWsLyk about 1 hour ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts researcher, Maryanne Wolf, quoted i n The Washington Post for article abt new reading patterns due to internet http://t.co/MAZXTN9DJz about 2 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOPD: New funding opportunities as of April 2nd! #NIH @NIHFunding | http://t.co/UrZPN97Lps about 22 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Are you entering the @TuftsCTSI #PosterCompetition? Time is running out! Submit your abstract online by noon Friday: http://… about 22 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Follow @TuftsLive for live updates from today's #MurrowForum with @ariannahuff. Starts at noon! about 23 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Act Like a #Doctor, Think Like a #Patient. Prof. Alan Rockoff discusses patient-focused #medicine: http://t.co/lqMcmU05… about 23 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook