That’s right- your favorite Tufts library is now on Instagram! We want to see how you study (or not) at the library, and want to hear from you what you’d like to see on our account.
Follow us at tuftshhsl, and be sure to tag your photos with:
- #hhslstudybreak or
What do you think? What kinds of photos would you like to see from the library? Any great ideas on how we can encourage you to interact with our new account? Let us know via email or in the comments!
Want to keep up with all the latest news about the Hirsh Health Sciences Library? Follow Us!
|Like us on Facebook at http://bit.ly/TuftsHHSL!||Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/TuftsHHSL!|
Checkout our Facebook page for news, events, and pictures of what’s going on at the library. And if you are on Twitter, you can find these updates and other news around the University and health sciences field.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Today is National Drug Take Back Day. Dispose of leftover prescriptions safely: https://t.co/hiZISHjuBX https://t.co/dt… about 12 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- After ‘The Biggest Loser,’ Their Bodies Fought to Regain Weight https://t.co/hfKukyNKpe about 52 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How a tiny hospital has imperiled Mass. Medicare funds https://t.co/IKXEBwFqf8 via @BostonGlobe about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @friedmansprout: Hot off the press: last issue of semester! w/ student reflections of @TuftsNutrition, insect-eating, recipes & more! ht… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Walt Whitman Promoted a Paleo Diet. Who Knew? https://t.co/jO74naO8qc 03:41:38 PM April 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Fasting before a cholesterol test is no longer necessary, new guidelines say https://t.co/q7kPAAt3ni https://t.co/QtdmpulxGq 08:52:33 AM April 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook