That’s right- your favorite Tufts library is now on Instagram! We want to see how you study (or not) at the library, and want to hear from you what you’d like to see on our account.
Follow us at tuftshhsl, and be sure to tag your photos with:
- #hhslstudybreak or
What do you think? What kinds of photos would you like to see from the library? Any great ideas on how we can encourage you to interact with our new account? Let us know via email or in the comments!
Want to keep up with all the latest news about the Hirsh Health Sciences Library? Follow Us!
|Like us on Facebook at http://bit.ly/TuftsHHSL!||Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/TuftsHHSL!|
Checkout our Facebook page for news, events, and pictures of what’s going on at the library. And if you are on Twitter, you can find these updates and other news around the University and health sciences field.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- 3pm slump? Need a jump? Tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL and we'll bring you a lift (and a treat that rhymes with "rut" (curious?)... about 29 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ...and there will also be a "special" treat...if you tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL :-)! about 42 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We loove this poem! https://t.co/m4tpR6N8ts about 45 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's back! You know the drill...be one of the first 7 to tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL & we'll deliver coffee/cocoa to your study spot! about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: U.S.-African diet swap has dramatic impact on colon cancer risk http://t.co/50q9eN2C7N about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to stop wasting food@ Check out the USDA's FoodKeeper app (it's free!): http://t.co/lR0neRT9xs about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook