That’s right- your favorite Tufts library is now on Instagram! We want to see how you study (or not) at the library, and want to hear from you what you’d like to see on our account.
Follow us at tuftshhsl, and be sure to tag your photos with:
- #hhslstudybreak or
What do you think? What kinds of photos would you like to see from the library? Any great ideas on how we can encourage you to interact with our new account? Let us know via email or in the comments!
Want to keep up with all the latest news about the Hirsh Health Sciences Library? Follow Us!
|Like us on Facebook at http://bit.ly/TuftsHHSL!||Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/TuftsHHSL!|
Checkout our Facebook page for news, events, and pictures of what’s going on at the library. And if you are on Twitter, you can find these updates and other news around the University and health sciences field.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nytimeshealth: Soda Makers Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Join in Effort to Cut Americans’ Drink Calories http://t.co/hsgfgNo8to about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Obama Lays Out Approach To Climate Change In U.N. Speech http://t.co/KtWvDi8Jet about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @danjayart We're looking forward to it! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to danjayart ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Renovation Update: It’s almost ready! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/uXzUHbVwv7 about 7 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Art's Healing Power: Can Hospital Collections Help? http://t.co/p3Kr57FeMP about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Dr. Dan Jay at Aidkeman Arts Center 9/25 5-7:30PM for the opening of his art show "Archemy: Chemical Drawings" http://t.co/DOSZflRwaG 04:03:15 PM September 22, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook