Got that seasonal craving for corned beef, but not in the mood for a boiled dinner? Try making a hash!
Substituting cauliflower for potatoes is a great way to cut down on carbs or to protect yourself from potato overload if, like me, you’re planning to eat a bunch of potatoes in another form (boxty anyone?).
The caramelized cauliflower compliments the saltiness of the corned beef and will add a number of great nutrients to your dish!
I use this recipe from I Breathe I’m Hungry as my guide, but like to improvise by throwing some leeks in as well.
Keep your eyes peeled on St. Patrick’s Day for the Battle of the Health Sciences Library Bands! We’ll be posting a video of a group of HHSL librarians playing and singing the Irish tune Rare Old Mountain Dew in competition with three other health sciences libraries:
- the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library from the University of Virginia
- the William H. Welch Library from Johns Hopkins
- the Lamar Soutter Library from UMass Worcester
Be sure to like our music video posted on our Facebook page on Monday, March 17th, to help Hirsh’s band – Jumbo Go Bragh – win!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @USDANutrition: We're joining @NoKidHungry this Wednesday (6/3) at 2:00pm ET to discuss the benefits of #summermeals for hungry kids ht… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We really want the "Nameless Blood Toy" - A Short History of Unnecessarily Terrifying Toy Patents http://t.co/RaRVyFyrBV via @WIRED about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ceres is ready for its close-up. http://t.co/mQlpR3bvhV via @BadAstronomer about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #PLOSMedicine: How to Get All Trials Reported: Audit, Better Data, and Individual Accountability http://t.co/lfFi06WEc2 about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: The #NCIMatch trial will test patient tumors for certain changes in up to 200 genes: http://t.co/JdYu0fFMlD #ASCO15 http://t.co… about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Beyond Publish or Perish, Academic Papers Look to Make a Splash http://t.co/fpv3AYCM6i about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook