Hirsh Health Library will be having extended hours for the next two upcoming weekends! This means that on April 25th & 26th, as well as May 2nd & 3rd, the desk on the 4th floor will be open 10am – 10pm, so you can check things out earlier and keep them later!
But wait: there’s more! Sackler will stay open until 2am on both Saturdays – April 25th and May 2nd – so you can stay and study even later.
Oh, and one last thing: FREE COFFEE! On both Sundays – April 26th and May 3rd – there will be free coffee available on Sackler 4 after the cafe closes up at 7 pm.
So there you have it. Longer desk hours, longer building hours, and free coffee. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to swing by the desk or call us at 617-636-6706.
And don’t forget: If you’re free and in Sackler today, we will have therapy puppies from 3 pm – 5 pm in room 507. So drop by and say hi to them as well!
Between 3pm and 5pm this Thursday 4/23, HHSL will be welcoming some very special guests: Tufts Paws for People!
Boo, Albert, Koda, and Raven will be here to cure your stress with their cuteness! Join them in 507 for an adorable study break.
It’s National Stress Awareness Month!
Take a moment to breathe deep, go for a stroll, do some stretches, or play a game (don’t forget, we have some at the Library Service Desk!).
You could also do this, but we don’t recommend it:
Here at Hirsh Library, we’ll have some activities throughout the month to help you de-stress, so stay tuned! In the meantime, check out some of the stress-reduction and relaxation tools up on the Tufts’ Counseling & Mental Health Services website.
The Hirsh Library is excited to be working with Paws 4 People from Tufts’ Grafton Campus to bring some cute, cuddly canines to help you de-stress.
Boo, Jett, Shinto and Bear will be available for cuddles in Room 507 from 3:30-5pm this Thursday, April 24th. See you there!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @theNCI: A mole is just a mole -- or is it #melanoma? How to tell the difference: http://t.co/CLWCicu0Wd via @NCIprevention http://t.co/… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BrettRHenson it's the hippest joint in town! about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to BrettRHenson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dmozaffarian: Huge victory for love and happiness. Supreme Court declares that devotion, dignity, and marriage are for everyone. http:/… 03:34:00 PM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "It's still marshmallows for breakfast," says @jameshamblin Read more @TheAtlanticHLTH: http://t.co/841dF4iA9S 11:46:48 AM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We can't wait for @BosPublicMarket to open on 7/30! http://t.co/gB0FiCEx1b 09:33:52 AM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: They're everywhere, on every body! How to get #tattoos and #piercings safely: http://t.co/PGeZ0gpY3P 04:31:20 PM June 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook