Searching for basic information about a disease, treatment, signs & symptoms, or medical policy? The Toolbelt may be just the resource you need to find your answer.
Located in the orange “Popular Links” dropdown menu on the library homepage, the PBL Toolbelt can be accessed by logging into TUSK with your Tufts username and password.
Each toolkit is organized into a broad category for easy browsing. Each list is made by a librarian and contains the most useful and popular resources for answering common medical questions. The majority are electronic resources so you can access them from home!
We even include a useful guide for evaluating the resources you find to ensure they are top quality.
We welcome comments and feedback about the toolkits via our feedback survey!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Parents of fallen athletes push to end sudden cardiac deaths https://t.co/u4U0MAhIxH about 21 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lizzy's at it again! She interviewed Stephanie at the Circ Desk and gave us the idea for this week's craft!… https://t.co/9YX4yeBgtT about 52 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Fewer grains and more fruits & vegetables may keep your bones strong says @TuftsMedSchool alum Bess Dawson-Hughes. https:/… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNEP: How are children exposed to lead? Dust|soil|toys|food|liquids… Learn more: https://t.co/dYogr3T3aI #BanLeadPaint #LPPW2016 https:… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Working with @macfound, Friedman can help solve the #NutritionCrisis in America. Watch: https://t.co/W1nYkPoSY1 #100and… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHOWPRO: Motivated, well-trained and trusted health workers play a crucial role to #EndPolio. https://t.co/gTQlnTRnRS about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook