We’d like to welcome all of the new medical interns to the Tufts Medical Community! The library is here as a resource for you.
We have books and journals that you can check out as well as e-resources which you can retrieve using your Tufts username and password.
If you have any questions or need research help please feel free to stop by the 4th floor service desk in the Sackler building or contact us here.
Continuing our month-long celebration of groundbreaking African-Americans from Tufts, we’d like to introduce you to Ruth Marguerite Easterling and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee.
Tufts Medical School alumna Drs. Ruth Marguerite Easterling (M’21) and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee (M’24) were among the first African-American women graduates of the medical school. They were featured as part the National Library of Medicine’s excellent online exhibit, Changing the Face of Medicine: Celebrating America’s Women.
Photos courtesy of The National Library of Medicine: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/changingthefaceofmedicine/physicians
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @bbchealth: Learning difficulties linked with winter conception https://t.co/Fh5WV39xxU about 43 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTScience: Many people dislike the sound of bagpipes (not us! honest!). But they can even be hazardous--to the bagpipers https://t.co/… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- HHSL Special Collections Room Project | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/EmQAVn4gV0 about 22 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ClevelandClinic: Do you live in an older home? If you answered 'yes,' your kids might be at risk for #lead poisoning: https://t.co/72wf… 08:52:10 AM August 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTScience: "You can’t build a wall or a net.” Miami confronts the arrival of Zika, and pregnant women are urged to stay away. https://… 03:34:07 PM August 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Psychology Professor Aniruddh Patel on @NPR's @drshow discussing how music can help patients recover: https://t.co/Ubk… 03:13:11 PM August 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook