We’d like to welcome all of the new medical interns to the Tufts Medical Community! The library is here as a resource for you.
We have books and journals that you can check out as well as e-resources which you can retrieve using your Tufts username and password.
If you have any questions or need research help please feel free to stop by the 4th floor service desk in the Sackler building or contact us here.
Continuing our month-long celebration of groundbreaking African-Americans from Tufts, we’d like to introduce you to Ruth Marguerite Easterling and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee.
Tufts Medical School alumna Drs. Ruth Marguerite Easterling (M’21) and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee (M’24) were among the first African-American women graduates of the medical school. They were featured as part the National Library of Medicine’s excellent online exhibit, Changing the Face of Medicine: Celebrating America’s Women.
Photos courtesy of The National Library of Medicine: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/changingthefaceofmedicine/physicians
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Library Open Workshops are back! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/IagNKVh1sY about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: .@TuftsNutrition alum Martelle Esposito makes healthy food as appealing as junk food. https://t.co/rYXlClsMdL https://t.co… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: Are Medical Websites, Like WebMD, Healthful? https://t.co/lT6wX4og5z 01:14:51 PM August 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: With Medical Websites, a Cough Is No Longer Just a Cough https://t.co/tAWYD1WauG 01:14:38 PM August 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Birth in a time of #AntibioticResistance https://t.co/hS5ZXJH0V4 https://t.co/2l2IPjbQnI 12:57:52 PM August 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Surprisingly Little Evidence for the Usual Wisdom About Teeth https://t.co/Z3sAOg9Kwx via @UpshotNYT 08:46:55 AM August 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook