It is finally summer and I am convinced the weather will get hot at some point. However, we all need to make sure that we, and our loved-ones, know the dangers of UV radiation and play it smart when we are enjoying being outside all summer and fall. You can use the following infographics to teach your friends and family to be safe in the sun!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @Reuters_Health: U.S.-African diet swap has dramatic impact on colon cancer risk http://t.co/50q9eN2C7N about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to stop wasting food@ Check out the USDA's FoodKeeper app (it's free!): http://t.co/lR0neRT9xs about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Leo is back with another blog post! What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/t90rm64voT about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NLM is a poet - bet you didn't know it! https://t.co/9mqsxcl6rd about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - 'Two phases' of childhood obesity suggested http://t.co/DxGba9Ugv5 about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: A diet high in potassium appears to protect teens from high blood pressure, while a low-salt diet had no effect. http://t.c… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook