You may have noticed something new on our redesigned homepage.
The images at the top of the homepage lead to resources to help different patrons on the Boston campus explore main topics of interest.
Each portal contains information specific to the topic, and should be treated as a “getting started” guide. At the top of every portal is the option to search the Tufts catalog for books, journals and other resources – as well as search for course reserves.
Explore the portals and let us know what you think HERE!
As you may have noticed, the HHSL homepage has had a makeover! Aside from being more bright and cheerful, the page has some new features and a modified layout. The following is a brief overview of the changes – we’ll highlight some of the new features in more detail throughout the coming weeks, so be sure to check back.
- The chat box is replaced with an Ask Us button in the header of the page. Click this to be taken to a page with all the ways to contact the library!
- The images across the top of the page link to portals, which act as a “getting started” point for broad categories of interest to the Tufts Boston campus.
- The orange bar in the middle of the page highlights our list of links to the most popular library resources.
- Our navigation bar now highlights links to our social media accounts. Be sure to follow us!
- The hours and library newsfeed are now more prominent in the right column.
How do you like the new look? Questions? Let us know what you think! (We are especially interested in hearing from Internet Explorer users, since we are aware that tweaks need to be made – feedback helps us troubleshoot more accurately and quickly.)
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @MyPlate: Defrost meat or poultry before putting it into a slow cooker. Find more #foodsafety tips here: https://t.co/FoGuCE9hTE https:/… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Inherited genetic mutations play a major role in about 5 to 10 percent of all cancers: https://t.co/FX46ldS78E https://t.co/yco… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dental Stencils for your pumpkins! https://t.co/h9fGc4xrYg about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Will drinking buckets of cranberry juice cure bladder infections? Sorry, nope. https://t.co/n7HPmbpiUm about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FDAfood: Find out what science says about the effectiveness & safety of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) #supplements: https://t.co/ETV0BibL5o http… about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are some spooky creatures from one of the rarest volumes in our Special Collections room! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/gct1yFQkdU about 8 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook