The Hirsh Health Sciences Library welcomes all our new patrons who arrive in July! Let us know if you have any questions about the library or Tufts. We’re here to help you out.
So have a great year and make sure to stop by and say “hello!” at the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4th floor. We would love to meet you!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- This poem is too awesome - enjoy! https://t.co/a4lV3C1BYN about 46 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coffee, coffee, coffee...and a treat - do tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 3pm slump? Need a jump? Tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL and we'll bring you a lift (and a treat that rhymes with "rut" (curious?)... about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ...and there will also be a "special" treat...if you tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL :-)! about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We loove this poem! https://t.co/m4tpR6N8ts about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's back! You know the drill...be one of the first 7 to tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL & we'll deliver coffee/cocoa to your study spot! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook